Posted on 2017-10-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Janet Husband, Rodney H. Reznek | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 0415451671 |
Description: In recent years there has been recognition of the central role of imaging in the management of patients with cancer. The third edition of this widely acclaimed book builds on the foundations laid down by the first edition, the 1998 winner of the Royal Society's award for the Multi-author Textbook of the Year, and the second (2004). The core of the book deals with the application of imaging in all tumours. An extensively referenced, evidence-based analysis is given of the role of imaging in planning treatment. Experienced opinion is provided as to the advantages and limitations of all relevant imaging modalities including ultrasound, CT, MRI, PET/CT and other nuclear medicine techniques. Imaging in the recognition of metastatic disease is covered in detail with chapters detailing the range of appearances of deposits in each organ. Much attention is given to the differential diagnosis of focal pathology in each organ in patients with underlying malignancy and useful protocols for the performance of the study provided. While including a section on new horizons in cancer imaging, such as the imaging of angiogenesis, MR lymphography and the rapidly evolving field of molecular imaging, the editors have not neglected the more traditional general principles of cancer behaviour and imaging. Hence, an outline of cancer surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy is provided by experts. As therapy becomes more successful, increasingly important issues for the radiologist such as the assessment of response, the effect of treatment on normal tissues, the complications of treatment, and the risk of second malignancies are presented. There are several outstanding features to this book: the colour diagrams of the staging systems are exquisite and allow the often complex systems to be understood easily and memorized the organization of the book into different, clearly defined sections allow it to be used not only as a reliable reference text, but also to be read easily key points and summaries in point form are provided throughout for quick revision. This comprehensive book will not only be essential reading for all radiologists, but also important for all members of a multidisciplinary team looking after patients with cancer.
Imaging in Oncology, 3rd edition (2 Volume Set).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32605
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Textbook of Female Urology and Urogynecology, 3rd Edition (2 Volume Set)
- 2010-05-17Clinical Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 3rd Edition: 3-Volume Set
- 2021-03-13Comprehensive Biotechnology, 3rd Edition (6 Volume Set)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Handbook of Obesity, Second Edition - 2 Volume Set: Handbook of Obesity: Etiology and Pathophysiology, Second Edition
- 2013-10-29Encyclopedia of Bioethics (3rd edition, 5 Volume Set) [Repost]
- 2013-05-17Dermatology (3rd edition, 2-Volume Set)
- 2013-05-16Dermatology (3rd edition, 2-Volume Set) [Repost]
- 2013-02-16Abdominal-Pelvic MRI (3rd edition, 2 Volume Set) [Repost]
- 2013-01-03Mechanical Engineers' Handbook, 3rd Edition, All Volume Set (repost)
- 2012-04-03The Encyclopedia of Police Science (3rd edition, 2-volume set) [Repost]
- 2010-01-24The Gale Encyclopedia of Alternative Medicine, 3rd Edition - 4 Volume Set (repost) - Removed
- 2009-04-03[request]International Textbook of Diabetes Mellitus, 3rd Edition/2 Volume Set
- 2009-02-06Encyclopedia of American Education 3rd Edition, 3 Volume Set
- 2008-12-06Thermochemical Data of Pure Substances, 3rd Edition, 2 Volume Set
- 2008-06-19Encyclopedia of Physical Science and Technology, 3rd Edition, 18 volume set - Removed
- 2017-11-01[PDF] The Washington Manual of Oncology, 3rd edition - Removed
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Atlas of Procedures in Gynecologic Oncology (3rd Edition)
- 2012-03-22[request]The Annapolis Book of Seamanship, 3rd Edition
- 2012-01-22[request]Applied Statistics for Engineers and Physical Scientists (3rd Edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.