Posted on 2017-12-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Omar Moufakkir and Tomas Pernecky | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 188 | ISBN: 1780643527 | ISBN13: 9781780643526 |
Description: There is an ever-growing level of importance given to events in modern society and until now the existing literature has been dominated by economics. The levels of protest attached to major events in recent times indicates that the time is right for an exploration of the ideological, social and cultural aspects of events. The book examines the transformatory function of events in the context of development studies - as phenomena that can promote and facilitiate human development, including social, societal and individual change.
Ideological, Social and Cultural Aspects of Events.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34118
- 2020-05-23Ideological, Social and Cultural Aspects of Events
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Social and Cultural Aspects of Language Learning in Study Abroad (Language Learning & Language Teaching)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Economic, Social and Cultural Rights: Handbook for National Human Rights Institutions (Professional Training Series)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] The A-Z of Death and Dying: Social, Medical, and Cultural Aspects
- 2019-08-23Cultural Transmission Psychological, Developmental, Social, and Methodological Aspects
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Identity through History: Living Stories in a Solomon Islands Society (Cambridge Studies in Social and Cultural Anthropology)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Encyclopedia of the Social and Cultural Foundations of Education
- 2018-01-20[PDF] The First World War and German National Identity: The Dual Alliance at War (Studies in the Social and Cultural History of Modern Warfare) [German]
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Honor and Grace in Anthropology (Cambridge Studies in Social and Cultural Anthropology)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Health and Well-Being: A Social and Cultural Perspective (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Ordinary Workers, Vichy and the Holocaust: French Railwaymen and the Second World War (Studies in the Social and Cultural History of Modern Warfare) [French]
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Language and Emotion (Studies in the Social and Cultural Foundations of Language)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Alcohol: A Social and Cultural History (Bloomsbury Academic)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Enemy Images and Cultural Racist Discourse How and Why the West Creates Enemy Images and the Social Consequences Thereof
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Technology Integration in Higher Education: Social and Organizational Aspects (Premier Reference Source)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Ku Waru: Language and Segmentary Politics in the Western Nebilyer Valley, Papua New Guinea (Studies in the Social and Cultural Foundations of Language)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] The Arabs of the Ottoman Empire, 1516-1918: A Social and Cultural History
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The Spirit of 1914: Militarism, Myth, and Mobilization in Germany (Studies in the Social and Cultural History of Modern Warfare)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Citizen Soldiers: The Liverpool Territorials in the First World War (Studies in the Social and Cultural History of Modern Warfare)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.