[PDF] How to Write Great Website Content in 2017: Use the Power of LSI and Themes to Boost Website Traffic with Visitor-Grabbing, Google-Loving Web Content
Posted on 2018-01-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dr. Andy Williams | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 550 | ISBN: B06XQXJV7X |
Description: Previously called "Creating Fat Content", How to Write Great Website Content in 2017 has been fully updated with the latest information on creating the type of content that search engines like to rank. As I was updating the book, one thing became clear. Despite numerous algorithm changes, one thing has not changed. Google STILL wants to show the best web pages to its users. But what constitutes the "best"? The answer is quite simple - the best content is the content that the visitors want to see. Not very helpful? This book is packed with practical and actionable advice on what Google actually wants, and how you can deliver it with a simple mindset shift - by thinking in terms of "share-bait" and "link bait". Share bait is content that your visitors want to share with their friends, family and followers. Link bait is the type of content that other webmasters, who have the power to link out to other content, will want to link to. Creating this type of content will give you an unfair advantage as your content has a better chance of not only ranking well, but sticking in the search engines. How to Write Great Website Content in 2017 is a book packed with ideas, tips and strategies, for creating the most captivating, inspiring and fascinating content for your web site. By keeping your visitors happy, you won't have to worry about search engine algorithm changes, or Google slaps. The search engines will want to show your content to their users. In this book, learn: * about Google's constant struggles against spam, and how you can turn all the rules to your advantage. * how we used to write content, and why keyword-focused content no longer works. * where to go to find out exactly what Google wants from the pages it displays in the SERPs. * how to use "footprints" and other techniques for finding the very best, shareable and linkable content ideas. * about the variety of different types of content you can create and publish on your website. * how to find the words and phrases that are essential to include in your own content, no matter what you are writing about. * how to write web content to include all of the ideas in this book, including LSI, theme and SEO. * how you can add additional features to your website to keep visitors coming back for more.
How to Write Great Website Content in 2017: Use the Power of LSI and Themes to Boost Website Traffic with Visitor-Grabbing, Google-Loving Web Content.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35776
- 2017-11-04[PDF] How To Write Great Website Copy That Sells (Short Attention Span eBooks for Small Business Owners Book 1)
- 2019-03-25How to Write Great Website Content 2019
- 2019-03-04How to Write Great Website Content 2019
- 2018-12-04How to Write Great Website Content in 2019
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Blog Writing: Blogging Basics: 32 Useful Tips on How to Write Great Blog Content
- 2018-01-13[PDF] How To Write Great Essays
- 2020-04-15Flirt Her Up: How to Use the Power of Words and Body Language to Attract, Interact and Connect with Women in Any Setting (Dating Advice For Men)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Drum Programming 101: How to write great drum parts
- 2017-12-28[PDF] How To Write And Sell Great Short Stories
- 2017-12-05[PDF] How to Write the Best SEO Specs for New Websites: A Professional Guide to Scoping SEO-Specifications and SEO Best Practice for Your New Website or Webshop
- 2017-12-03[PDF] How to Write a Great CV: Discover What Interviewers are Looking for, Focus on Your Strengths and Perfect Your Presentation
- 2017-11-26[PDF] How to Write & Sell Simple Information for Fun and Profit: Your Guide to Writing and Publishing Books, E-Books, Articles, Special Reports, Audio Programs, DVDs, and Other How-To Content
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Thinking Like Your Editor: How to Write Great Serious Nonfiction and Get it Published
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Drum Programming 101: How to write great drum parts
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Thinking Like Your Editor: How to Write Great Serious Nonfiction and Get it Published
- 2011-10-29How to Write Great Screenplays: And Get Them into Production
- 2018-04-28How to Write Great Copy Learn the Unwritten Rules of Copywriting, 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-31[PDF] How to Write a Fast & Easy Drum Chart: An innovative, no-hassle approach to writing drum charts for drummers and composers, Book & CD
- 2018-01-29[PDF] How to be Great at the Stuff You Hate: The Straight-Talking Guide to Networking, Persuading and Selling (Paperback) - Common
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.