Posted on 2018-01-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dr. Frederick Alzofon | Category: Non-fiction | Language: English | Page: 410 | ISBN: 1535370041 | ISBN13: 9781535370042 |
Description: As the title suggests, this book has its moments of humor. At the same time, it means exactly what it says: Inside you will find the story of an earthshaking discovery and the map to a future straight out of Star Trek. And yes, a way to save the planet, too. Only one reputable physicist in history has provided a complete and scientifically verifiable explanation of UFO propulsion, and it is doubtful that you've ever heard of him, even though an Air Force-sponsored study in 1960 rated his gravitation theory as the only one in the world with the potential for engineering application, thus ranking it above Einstein's theory of general relativity, which was also considered. In 1994, he conducted experiments validating his gravity-control propulsion model and at the same time solving the UFO enigma, though this was not the main goal. The inventorâ€™s hope was to open the space frontier, transform terrestrial transportation and infrastructure, and literally save the planet by stemming the causes of global warming. Why this didnâ€™t happen is covered in-depth by the inventorâ€™s son, who was an eyewitness to the story as it unfolded over five decades. The genius behind gravity-control technology, the book asserts, was Dr. Frederick Alzofon (1919-2012) â€“ a student of J.R. Oppenheimer, relativity expert Victor Lenzen, and mathematics guru Griffith C. Evans at Cal Berkeley in the '40s and '50s. As an acknowledged world-class authority on optics and heat conduction, an aerospace scientist with a distinguished thirty-year career, and the author of over forty papers and two books on advanced topics in mathematical physics, he was fully qualified and prepared to make such a discovery. Using unpublished papers and recorded dialogs with his father, David Alzofon presents gravity control in simple terms accessible to most readers, even if they lack a scientific background. In other words, if you can understand a microwave oven, you can understand a flying saucer. There is plenty inside for the professional physicist or electrical engineer to ponder as well, including details of the 1994 experiments. Everyone, especially entrepreneurs, can appreciate the futurist projections of the changes the technology will bring about. UFOs enter as evidence that the technology is already in operation. If you are tired of UFO mysteries and want real answers instead, look no further. Riddles solved include the rationale for â€œflying saucerâ€ design, how UFOs make right-angle turns at incredible speed without killing the occupants, and how they execute soundless, bat-out-of-hell takeoffs into space at will. Also covered, crop-circle formation: how "the visitors" do it and why (and how we can, too, incidentally). In a Eureka! answer to a skeptical question posed by Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson, you will find out how to model alien technology in your bathtub, and if you are a physicist or an electrical engineer, you will find enough here to replicate the technology in the lab. Much more than idle speculation, this is a book with an agenda, which is to bring gravity-control technology online today, touch off an economic boom that will last hundreds of years, and above all, avert environmental catastrophe. The best news is that the petrochemical and automotive industries are predicted to be allies rather than adversaries in the coming transformation, simply because the new technology solves all their current problems while making them infinitely more profitable. Certain to be controversial, the book defies easy categorization, as it is both a breakthrough in physics and a call to action. It throws down the gauntlet before science and industry, asking "Which will you choose â€“ doomsday or the stars?" If the choice is to ignore the challenge, that's quite all right, because any lone-wolf electrical engineer can, with the help of this book, pick up that gauntlet and run with it â€“ into a future beyond imagination.
How to Build a Flying Saucer (And Save the Planet): Theory, Technology, Proof.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35510
- 2017-10-25[PDF] How to Build your Business Website and Email the fast way!
- 2018-01-20[PDF] How To Build Private Blog Network and Rank Websites In 2016
- 2017-10-09[PDF] How To Build A Solar Panel And Solar Power System, Second Edition
- 2017-10-05[PDF] How To Build Private Blog Network and Rank Websites In 2016
- 2017-04-08[PDF] How to Build a Fence: Plan and Build Basic Fences and Gates. A Storey BASICS Title
- 2020-12-10Physics of a Flying Saucer And a Unified Field Theory
- 2017-12-19[PDF] How to Build a Billion Dollar App: Discover the secrets of the most successful entrepreneurs of our time
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Climate Diet: How You Can Cut Carbon, Cut Costs, and Save the Planet
- 2017-11-07[PDF] How to Get a Consulting Job and Ace the Case Interview
- 2017-11-04[PDF] How to Get out of Debt and Live the Life you Deserve
- 2017-10-27[PDF] How to Build a Multi-Level Money Machine: The Science of Network Marketing
- 2017-10-20[PDF] How to Build a Universe: A study of the Genesis creation
- 2017-02-07[PDF] How to Build a Billion Dollar App: Discover the secrets of the most successful entrepreneurs of our time
- 2010-04-08Physics of a Flying Saucer: And a Unified Field Theory
- 2010-03-13Physics of a Flying Saucer: And a Unified Field Theory
- 2009-01-18Physics of a Flying Saucer: And a Unified Field Theory by Ted Roach
- 2020-06-30Bold: How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World (Exponential Technology Series)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Wildly Affordable Organic: Eat Fabulous Food, Get Healthy, and Save the Planet All on $5 a Day or Less
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Waste Not, Want Not Cookbook: Save Food, Save Money and Save the Planet
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.