Posted on 2017-12-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: May R. Berenbaum, Nils Cordes | Category: Cooking | Language: English | Page: 184 | ISBN: 025207744X | ISBN13: 9780252077449 |
Description: Honey, I'm Homemade: Sweet Treats from the Beehive across the Centuries and around the World showcases a wealth of recipes for cookies, breads, pies, puddings, and cakes that feature honey as an essential ingredient. Noted entomologist May Berenbaum also details the fascinating history of honey harvesting and consumption around the world, explains the honey bee's extraordinary capacity to process nectar into concentrated sweetness, and marvels at honey's diverse flavors and health benefits. Honey is a unique food because of its power to evoke a particular time and place. Every time it is collected from a hive, honey takes on the nuanced flavors of a particular set of flowers clover, orange blossoms, buckwheat, or others at a certain point in time processed and stored by a particular group of bees. Honey is not just a snapshot of a time and place it's the taste of a time and place, and it lends its flavors to the delectable baked goods and other treats found here. More than a cookbook, Honey, I'm Homemade is a tribute to the remarkable work of Apis mellifera, the humble honey bee whose pollination services allow three-quarters of all flowering plant species to reproduce and flourish. Sales of the book will benefit the University of Illinois Pollinatarium the first freestanding science outreach center in the nation devoted to flowering plants and their pollinators. Because so much depends on honey bees, and because people have benefited from their labors for millennia, Honey, I'm Homemade is the perfect way to share and celebrate honey's sweetness and delight.
Honey, I'm Homemade: Sweet Treats from the Beehive across the Centuries and around the World.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34302
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Honey, I'm Homemade: Sweet Treats from the Beehive across the Centuries and around the World
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Honey, I'm Homemade: Sweet Treats from the Beehive across the Centuries and around the World
- 2013-05-16Honey, I'm Homemade: Sweet Treats from the Beehive across the Centuries and around the World
- 2013-05-31Honey, Im Homemade: Sweet Treats from the Beehive across the Centuries and around the World
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Some Like It Hot: Spicy Favorites From The World's Hot Zones
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Blood in Her Veins: Nineteen Stories from the World of Jane Yellowrock - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Sweet Fruit from the Bitter Tree: 61 Stories of Creative & Compassionate Ways out of Conflict
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Treats from the Edwardian Country House
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Everyday Halogen Family Cookbook: Another 200 delicious meals and treats from the author of The Everyday Halogen Oven Cookbook
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Chocopologie: Confections & Baked Treats from the Acclaimed Chocolatier
- 2017-10-30[PDF] The Nerdy Nummies Cookbook: Sweet Treats for the Geek in All of Us - Removed
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Sweet Things from the Aga
- 2017-10-25The Nerdy Nummies Cookbook: Sweet Treats for the Geek in All of Us (PDF)
- 2017-10-04[PDF] The Sugar Cube: 50 Deliciously Twisted Treats from the Sweetest Little Food Cart on the Planet
- 2021-09-13The Toyota Way 14 Management Principles from the World's Greatest Manufacturer, 2nd Edition (True PDF)
- 2021-04-06World's Best Cocktails: 500 Signature Drinks from the World's Best Bars and Bartenders (True PDF)
- 2021-03-02The Encyclopedia of Wealth: The Most Powerful Writings on Creating Riches from the World's Greatest Prosperity Teachers(PDF) - Removed
- 2021-02-11The Encyclopedia of Wealth: The Most Powerful Writings on Creating Riches from the World's Greatest Prosperity Teachers(PDF) - Removed
- 2020-12-11Boxing for Self Defense: Taking the Sweet Science from the Ring to the Street
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.