Posted on 2018-01-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Home Monitoring and Control with Raspberry Pi | Category: Video (tutorials, how-to, etc.) | Language: English | ISBN: 16a1f44893f24eb7b98fc00f5cef3881 |
Description: Home Monitoring and Control with Raspberry Pi MP4 Video: AVC 1280x720 Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch Duration: 1.5 Hours 311 MB Genre: eLearning Language: English Help your home keep up with you"and stay connected to what's going on when you're away"with a custom home monitoring system built with a Raspberry Pi. With some inexpensive hardware and simple web services, you can monitor your house remotely via photo or video surveillance, detect motion, turn lights on and off, and send messages to your phone when different alarms are triggered. This DIY electronics project provides simple directions for getting your home monitoring system up and running. Author David Ross helps you select a power supply, camera, motion detector, enclosure, and other components and accessories, and make your system "smart" by connecting to web services frameworks such as Weaved and WebIOPi. Then he helps you program the logic to make your Pi camera take pictures and stream video, connect to home peripherals, and mount your alarm system. With this training, and a little elbow grease, you can create a fully autonomous system that helps you and your family feel more secure at home and away. Note: These instructions work with Raspberry Pi B, Raspberry Pi B+, and Raspberry Pi 2 models.
Home Monitoring and Control with Raspberry Pi (2016).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35490
- 2017-01-18Home Monitoring and Control with Raspberry Pi (2016)
- 2021-09-02Linkedin Learning Raspberry Pi Home Monitoring And Control
- 2021-08-04Raspberry Pi Home Monitoring And Control
- 2021-06-26Linkedin Learning Raspberry Pi Home Monitoring And Control BOOKWARE-iDiB
- 2020-03-05Linkedin Learning Raspberry Pi Home Monitoring And Control
- 2020-01-10Raspberry Pi Home Monitoring And Control
- 2019-10-26Raspberry Pi Home Monitoring and Control
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Beam Shaping and Control with Nonlinear Optics (Nato Science Series B:) - Removed
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Production Planning and Control with SAP: Basic principles, processes, and complete customization details
- 2017-11-25[PDF] System Dynamics and Control with Bond Graph Modeling
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Lynda - Up and Running with Raspberry Pi (2015)
- 2017-01-16[PDF] Beam Shaping and Control with Nonlinear Optics (Nato Science Series B:)
- 2021-07-19Lynda com Up and Running with Raspberry Pi 2016-ELOHiM
- 2021-07-18Lynda com Up and Running with Raspberry Pi 2016-ELOHiM
- 2016-06-23Up and Running with Raspberry Pi (2016)
- 2016-05-11Up and Running with Raspberry Pi (2016)
- 2021-08-17Sequence Control With Raspberry Pi Arduino Uno And Openplc
- 2021-08-01Sequence Control with Raspberry Pi Arduino UNO and OpenPLC
- 2021-06-29Sequence Control with Raspberry Pi Arduino UNO and OpenPLC
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.