Posted on 2018-01-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John Bird BSc (Hons) CEng CMath CSci FIET MIEE FIIE FIMA FCollT | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 744 | ISBN: 0750681527 | ISBN13: 9780750681520 |
Description: John Bird's approach, based on numerous worked examples and interactive problems, is ideal for students from a wide range of academic backgrounds, and can be worked through at the student's own pace. Basic mathematical theories are explained in the simplest of terms, supported by practical engineering examples and applications from a wide variety of engineering disciplines, to ensure the reader can relate the theory to actual engineering practice. This extensive and thorough topic coverage makes this an ideal text for a range of university degree modules, Foundation Degrees, and HNC/D units. An established text which has helped many thousands of students to gain exam success, now in its fifth edition Higher Engineering Mathematics has been further extended with new topics to maximise the book's applicability for first year engineering degree students, and those following Foundation Degrees. New material includes: inequalities differentiation of parametric equations differentiation of hyperbolic functions and homogeneous first order differential equations. This book also caters specifically for the engineering mathematics units of the Higher National Engineering schemes from Edexcel, including the core unit Analytical Methods for Engineers, and the two specialist units Further Analytical Methods for Engineers and Engineering Mathematics in their entirety, common to both the electrical/electronic engineering and mechanical engineering pathways. A mapping grid is included showing precisely which topics are required for the learning outcomes of each unit, for ease of reference. The book is supported by a suite of free web downloads: * Introductory-level algebra: To enable students to revise basic algebra needed for engineering courses - available at http://books.elsevier.com/companions/9780750681520 * Instructor's Manual: Featuring full worked solutions and mark scheme for all 19 assignments in the book and the remedial algebra assignment - available on http://www.textbooks.elsevier.com for lecturers only * Extensive Solutions Manual: 640 pages featuring worked solutions for 1,000 of the further problems and exercises in the book - available on http://www.textbooks.elsevier.com for lecturers only * New edition includes new and extended coverage of additional topics for undergraduate study and Foundation Degree courses * Includes over 1,000 worked examples and over 1,750 problems, to enable the student to apply mathematics in real-world engineering contexts * An extensive Solutions Manual provides solutions to over 1,000 of the 1,750 further problems and is available as a free download for lecturers
Higher Engineering Mathematics, Fifth Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35806
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Higher Engineering Mathematics (7th edition)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Higher Engineering Mathematics (7th edition)
- 2013-01-07Higher Engineering Mathematics, Fifth Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2012-02-22Higher Engineering Mathematics, Fifth Edition (Repost) - Removed
- 2007-12-09Higher Engineering Mathematics, Fifth Edition
- 2007-10-31Higher Engineering Mathematics, Fifth Edition
- 2007-10-27Higher Engineering Mathematics, Fifth Edition
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Higher Engineering Mathematics by B.S.Grewal 43rd Edition
- 2018-06-06Higher Engineering Mathematics, 6th edition
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Advanced Engineering Mathematics,4 edition
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Advanced Engineering Mathematics,9th Edition
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Advanced Engineering Mathematics, Third Edition
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Basic Engineering Mathematics, Third Edition .
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Basic Engineering Mathematics, 6th edition
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Advanced Engineering Mathematics (2nd Edition)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Advanced Engineering Mathematics, 5th Edition
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Higher Engineering Mathematics
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Basic Engineering Mathematics, Second Edition
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Basic Engineering Mathematics, 6th edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.