Posted on 2017-11-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mahon O'Brien | Category: Philosophy | Language: English | Page: 192 | ISBN: 1472510194 | ISBN13: 9781472510198 |
Description: Heidegger, History and the Holocaust is an important contribution to the longstanding debate concerning Martin Heidegger's association with National Socialism. Although a difficult topic, this ambitious new work moves the entire debate on the Heidegger controversy forward. Following Being and Time Heidegger expands on his notion of authenticity and related notions such as historicity and discusses the possibility of an authentic Dasein of a people along structurally consistent lines to his account of authenticity in Being and Time. O'Brien argues that the same difficulties which appear to hamstring the early account of authenticity further affect the notion of an authentic Dasein of a people Heidegger's political myopia in the thirties can thus be attributed to an underlying failure to come to terms with some of the difficulties discussed in this study. O'Brien concedes that Heidegger's philosophy is influenced by its historical period and context but argues that, however inflammatory, Heidegger's rhetoric cannot be simply reduced to crude Nazi jingoism. This book is a genuinely philosophical approach to the Heidegger controversy and a much-needed re-examination of his ideas and influences.
Heidegger, History and the Holocaust (Bloomsbury Studies in Continental Philos).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33322
- 2020-04-21Heidegger, History and the Holocaust (Bloomsbury Studies in Continental Philosophy)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Towards the Critique of Violence: Walter Benjamin and Giorgio Agamben (Bloomsbury Studies in Continental Philos)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Heidegger, Ethics and the Practice of Ontology (Bloomsbury Studies in Continental Philosophy)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Heidegger, Metaphysics and the Univocity of Being (Bloomsbury Studies in Continental Philosophy)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Industrial Districts in History and the Developing World (Studies in Economic History) - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The Domestication of Derrida: Rorty, Pragmatism and Deconstruction (Bloomsbury Studies in Continental Philos)
- 2020-05-11Industrial Districts in History and the Developing World (Studies in Economic History)
- 2020-05-09Pragmatist Neurophilosophy: American Philosophy and the Brain (Bloomsbury Studies in American Philosophy)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Climate, History and the Modern World
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Polish Film and the Holocaust: Politics and Memory
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Art, History and the Historiography of Judaism in Roman Antiquity
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Haiti, History, and the Gods
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Schopenhauer, Philosophy and the Arts (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and the Arts)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] In the Shadow of Phenomenology: Writings After Merleau-Ponty I (Bloomsbury Studies in Continental Philos)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] A History of the Holocaust: From Ideology to Annihilation (5th Edition)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Textual History and the Reception of Scripture in Early Christianity: Textgeschichte und Schriftrezeption im fruhen Christentum (Septuagint and ... Literature Septuagint and Cognate Studie)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] International Law and the Arctic (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Heidegger, Authenticity and the Self: Themes From Division Two of Being and Time
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Heidegger, Translation, and the Task of Thinking: Essays in Honor of Parvis Emad (Contributions To Phenomenology) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.