Posted on 2018-01-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Andrew Stellman | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 400 | ISBN: 1449314333 | ISBN13: 9781449314330 |
Description: Is your team considering agile? Are you interested in agile software development, and want to learn more? Do you think agile might help you build better software? Youâ€™re not alone. Agile is increasingly popular with software teams because the ones that have â€œgone agileâ€ often talk about the great results they get. The software they build is better, which makes a big difference to them and their users. Not only that, but when agile teams are effective, they have a much better time at work! Things are more relaxed, and the working environment is a lot more enjoyable. Head First Agile is a brain-friendly guide to understanding agile concepts and ideas. Hereâ€™s what youâ€™ll find inside: The agile mindset, what an agile methodology is, and why agile methodologies that seem so different can still all be agile Scrum, and how it can help you build better, more valuable software, and make your team and your users happier XP, and how its focus on code and programming can help you and your team build better systems Lean and Kanban, and how they can help your whole team get better every day We have two goals for Head First Agile. First and foremost, we want you to learn agile: what it is, and how it can help you build better software and improve your team. But we also are focused on our readers looking to pass the PMI-ACP certification, so not only does the book have 100% coverage of the material for the PMI-ACP exam, it also includes end-of-chapter exam questions, a complete exam study guide, exam tips, and a full-length practice PMI-ACP examâ€”everything that you need to pass the exam. So while Head First Agile is useful for developers, project managers, and others who want to prepare for and pass the PMI-ACP certification exam, this unique book is also valuable for software team members (including developers) who don't necessarily need to pass the PMI-ACP certification exam, but want to learn about agile and how it can help them. Based on the latest research in cognitive science and learning theory, this book uses a visually rich format to engage your mind, rather than a text-heavy approach that puts you to sleep. Why waste your time struggling with new concepts? This multi-sensory learning experience is designed for the way your brain really works.
Head First Agile: A Brain-Friendly Guide to Agile and the PMI-ACP Certification.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35212
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Head First jQuery: A Brain-Friendly Guide (Brain-Friendly Guides)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Head First Python: A Brain-Friendly Guide
- 2017-12-05Head First Agile A Brain-Friendly Guide to Agile and the PMI-ACP Certification
- 2017-11-13Head First Agile: A Brain-Friendly Guide to Agile and the PMI-ACP Certification
- 2017-11-10Head First Agile: A Brain-Friendly Guide to Agile and the PMI-ACP Certification
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Head First WordPress: A Brain-Friendly Guide to Creating Your Own Custom WordPress Blog
- 2017-10-05Head First Agile: A Brain-Friendly Guide to Agile and the PMI-ACP Certification
- 2017-09-25Head First Agile; A Brain-Friendly Guide to Agile and the PMI-ACP Certification
- 2016-12-11Head First Agile A Brain-Friendly Guide to Agile and the PMI-ACP Certification (Early Release)
- 2016-12-07Head First Python A Brain-Friendly Guide (True PDF)
- 2021-09-14Head First Python A Brain Friendly Guide, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2021-08-07Head First Kotlin A Brain Friendly Guide
- 2021-07-19Head First Kotlin A Brain-Friendly Guide
- 2020-11-23Head First Jquery A Brain Friendly Guide
- 2020-10-16Head First Python: A Brain-Friendly Guide
- 2020-10-16Head First C: A Brain-Friendly Guide
- 2020-10-16Head First Networking: A Brain-Friendly Guide
- 2020-10-16Head First Statistics: A Brain-Friendly Guide
- 2020-10-16Head First jQuery: A Brain-Friendly Guide (Brain-Friendly Guides)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.