Posted on 2017-12-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: K.J. Button | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 700 | ISBN: 0080435939 | ISBN13: 9780080435930 |
Description: The quality of transport logistics is now recognized as being vital to the success of many organizations. The ability to transport goods quickly, safely, economically and reliably is seen as vital to a nation's prosperity and capacity to compete in a rapidly globalising economy. Logistics has advanced significantly during since the 1980s as companies have appreciated the gains from such initiatives as limiting inventories, making use of "seamless" distribution services and taking advantage of advances in telecommunication and information technologies. Institutional changes, such as deregulation and privatization, have in many countries led to contexts in which these changes could take place. The integration of transportation into the production process through advanced information systems and the application of modern management techniques is now at the centre of logistics. This volume contains commissioned refereed papers that cover the main elements of transport logistics. The authors were selected from around the world and asked to provide critiques of their subject areas as well as a review of the state of the art and case study examples. These up-to-date contributions cover all the main areas of transport logistics, providing those in the field with current information whilst at the same time offering easy access for those who are new to the field and are seeking review material.
Handbook of Logistics and Supply-Chain Management.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34719
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Handbook of Logistics and Supply-Chain Management
- 2017-04-11[PDF] Developments in Logistics and Supply Chain Management: Past, Present and Future - Removed
- 2011-09-18Supply Chain Management - Applications and Simulations
- 2011-08-09Supply Chain Management - Pathways for Research and Practice
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Computational Intelligence in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Technology Integration to Business: Focusing on RFID, Interoperability, and Sustainability for Manufacturing, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management - Removed
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Logistics and Supply Chain Management (4th Edition) (Financial Times Series)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Logistics and Supply Chain Management (4th Edition) (Financial Times Series)
- 2011-09-01Supply Chain Management - New Perspectives
- 2020-05-17Developments in Logistics and Supply Chain Management: Past, Present and Future
- 2020-03-06Logistics And Supply Chain Management (masterclass Gold)
- 2020-02-05Computational Intelligence in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)
- 2020-01-15Logistics and supply chain management (Masterclass Gold)
- 2020-01-11Logistics and supply chain management (Masterclass Gold)
- 2020-01-11Sustainable Logistics and Supply Chain Management: Principles and Practices for Sustainable Operations and Management Ed 2 - Removed
- 2019-12-12Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Civilian Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- 2018-08-31Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management 2019 Edition
- 2018-08-07Advances in Computational Intelligence in Transport, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management (2nd Edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.