Posted on 2017-11-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Yuehwern Yih | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 812 | ISBN: 1439803331 | ISBN13: 9781439803332 |
Description: With rapidly rising healthcare costs directly impacting the economy and quality of life, resolving improvement challenges in areas such as safety, effectiveness, patient-centeredness, timeliness, efficiency, and equity has become paramount. Using a system engineering perspective, Handbook of Healthcare Delivery Systems offers theoretical foundations, methodologies, and case studies in each main sector of the system. It explores how system engineering methodologies and their applications in designing, evaluating, and optimizing the operations of the healthcare system could improve patient outcomes and cost effectiveness. The book presents an overview of current challenges in the healthcare system and the potential impact of system engineering. It describes an integrated framework for the delivery system and the tools and methodologies used for performance assessment and process improvement with examples of lean concept, evidence-based practice and risk assessment. The book then reviews system engineering methodologies and technologies and their applications in healthcare. Moving on to coverage of the design, planning, control and management of healthcare systems, the book contains chapters on twelve services sectors: preventive care, telemedicine, transplant, pharmacy, ED/ICU, OR, decontamination, laboratory, emergency response, mental health, food and supplies, and information technology. It presents the state-of-the-art operations and examines the challenges in each service unit. While system engineering concepts have been broadly applied in the healthcare systems, most improvements have been focused on a specific segment or unit of the delivery system. Each unit has strong interactions with others and any significant improvement is more likely to be sustained over time by integrating the process and re-evaluating the system design from a holistic viewpoint. By providing an overview of individual operational sectors in the extremely complex healthcare system and introducing a wide array of engineering methods and tools, this handbook establishes the foundation to facilitate integrated system thinking to redesign the next generation healthcare system.
Handbook of Healthcare Delivery Systems (Industrial and Systems Engineering Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33016
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Handbook of Healthcare Operations Management: Methods and Applications (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science) - Removed
- 2017-04-13[PDF] Handbook of Psychology, Volume 12: Industrial and Organizational Psychology (2nd edition)
- 2013-02-08Handbook of Healthcare Delivery Systems (repost)
- 2011-12-11Handbook of Healthcare Delivery Systems - Yuehwern Yih
- 2011-12-11Handbook of Healthcare Delivery Systems
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Water Quality & Treatment: A Handbook on Drinking Water (Water Resources and Environmental Engineering Series) - Removed
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Handbook of Cardiovascular Research (Cardiology Research and Clinical Developments Series)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Multivariable Feedback Design (Electronic Systems Engineering Series)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Essentials of Mechanical Stress Analysis (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Thermodynamics for Engineers, 2nd Edition (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Multivariable Feedback Design (Electronic Systems Engineering Series)
- 2012-03-27Polymeric Drugs and Drug Delivery Systems by Raphael M. Ottenbrite - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Human Factors in Transportation: Social and Technological Evolution Across Maritime, Road, Rail, and Aviation Domains (Industrial and Systems Engineering Series)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Ergonomics and Human Factors in Safety Management (Industrial and Systems Engineering Series)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Natural Polymer Drug Delivery Systems: Nanoparticles, Plants, and Algae - Removed
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Handbook of Construction Management: Scope, Schedule, and Cost Control (Industrial Innovation Series)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Antibody-Mediated Drug Delivery Systems: Concepts, Technology, and Applications
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Laser and Photonic Systems: Design and Integration (Industrial and Systems Engineering Series)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Handbook of Storage Tank Systems: Codes: Regulations, and Designs
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.