Posted on 2017-10-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Paris Goodyear-Brown | Publisher: Wiley | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 640 | ISBN: 0470877294 | ISBN13: 9780470877296 |
Description: Children who have been sexually abused are at risk for developing a whole host of symptoms including sleep problems, school refusal, feelings of worthlessness, and depression. This stateoftheart, comprehensive handbook offers chapters from experts from a variety of backgrounds on the spectrum of issues related to child sexual abuse, from its identification and assessment, to its treatment, and prevention.
Handbook of Child Sexual Abuse: Identification, Assessment, and Treatment.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32749
- 2013-10-06Handbook of Child Sexual Abuse: Identification, Assessment, and Treatment (Repost)
- 2012-01-23Handbook of Child Sexual Abuse: Identification, Assessment, and Treatment
- 2011-11-21The Politics of Child Sexual Abuse: Emotion, Social Movements, and the State
- 2017-10-15[PDF] The Identification, Assessment, and Treatment of Adults Who Abuse Animals: The AniCare Approach - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Handbook of Interpersonal Psychology: Theory, Research, Assessment, and Therapeutic Interventions
- 2010-12-24Child Sexual Abuse: Its Scope and Our Failure (Repost)
- 2010-07-25Rebecca M. Bolen - Child Sexual Abuse: Its Scope and Our Failure
- 2010-07-23Child Sexual Abuse: Its Scope and Our Failure
- 2010-06-09Child Sexual Abuse: Its Scope and Our Failure
- 2009-03-31Women and Child Sexual Abuse: Theory, Research and Practice (Women and Psychology)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Handbook of Preschool Mental Health: Development, Disorders, and Treatment
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Muscular Injuries in the Posterior Leg: Assessment and Treatment - Removed
- 2010-07-15Sexual Deviance: Theory, Assessment, and Treatment
- 2010-04-06Sexual Deviance Theory, Assessment, And Treatment - Removed
- 2008-06-06Sexual Deviance: Theory, Assessment, and Treatment - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] An Integrated Systems Model for Preventing Child Sexual Abuse: Perspectives from Latin America and the Caribbean - Removed
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities: A Handbook
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Creating a Safe Place: Helping Children and Families Recover from Child Sexual Abuse
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Assessment and Treatment of Children Who Abuse Animals: The AniCare Child Approach - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.