Posted on 2018-01-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: CCPS (Center for Chemical Process Safety) | Publisher: Wiley-AIChE | Category: Other Engineering | Language: English | Page: 352 | ISBN: 0816906270 | ISBN13: 9780816906277 |
Description: First-line managers have to maintain the integrity of facilities, control manufacturing processes, and handle unusual or emergency situations, as well as respond to the pressures of production demand. On a daily basis, they are closest to the operating personnel who may be injured by a process accident, and they are in the best position to spot problem conditions and to act to contain them. This book offers these managers "how-to" information on process safety management program execution in the operations and maintenance departments, recommending technical and administrative process safety activities for the entire life cycle of the plant. Helpful tables and references add to the value of this process safety resource.
Guidelines for Safe Process Operations and Maintenance.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35149
- 2019-01-31Guidelines for Safe Process Operations and Maintenance
- 2019-01-24Guidelines for Safe Process Operations and Maintenance
- 2010-03-05Guidelines for Safe Process Operations and Maintenance (Repost)
- 2009-03-26Guidelines for Safe Process Operations and Maintenance by: Center for Chemical Process Safety
- 2007-07-05Guidelines for Safe Process Operations and Maintenance
- 2011-08-20Guidelines For Evaluating Process Plant Buildings For External Explosions And Fires
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Guidelines for Integrating Management Systems and Metrics to Improve Process Safety Performance
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Guidelines for Evaluating Process Plant Buildings for External Explosions, Fires, and Toxic Releases
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Guidelines for Safe Storage and Handling of Reactive Materials
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Guidelines for Safe Handling of Powders and Bulk Solids
- 2010-11-24Center for Chemical Process Safety - Guidelines for Writing Effective Operating and Maintenance Procedures
- 2019-01-31Guidelines for Writing Effective Operating and Maintenance Procedures
- 2019-01-24Guidelines for Writing Effective Operating and Maintenance Procedures
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Guidelines for Safe Automation of Chemical Processes
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Guidelines for Implementing Process Safety Management
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Guidelines for Safe Warehousing of Chemicals
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Guidelines for Defining Process Safety Competency Requirements - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Standard Guidelines for the Design, Installation, and Operation and Maintenance of Urban Subsurface Drainage: ANSI/ASCE/EWRI 12-13, 13-13, 14-13 (Asce Standard) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] A Practical Approach to Hazard Identification for Operations and Maintenance Workers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.