Posted on 2017-12-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lars Erik Holmquist | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 232 | ISBN: 0123859468 | ISBN13: 9780123859464 |
Description: How will you design the next big thing? And the thing after that? And after that? This book can help, by providing practical techniques for the innovation process which consists of invention and investigation. Smart products are popping up everywhere and we are constantly presented with newer, better 'things' that enhance our everyday lives - the pace continually speeding up. Efficiency of creativity mixed with designing within budgetary and business culture parameters is difficult on a good day. This book provides extensive examples of products that did and didn't make it to consumers and why so that you can learn from the mistakes of others rather than your own. The author also offers a succinct framework for idea generation, prototyping and testing and what to do when you get unexpected results. This title includes wide variety of examples that show how novel technical and conceptual innovations became commercial breakthroughs. It provides guidelines to innovation in a new technical environment including prototyping and testing. It discusses how to innovate within the cultural or financial parameters of a business.
Grounded Innovation: Strategies for Creating Digital Products.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34862
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Grounded Innovation: Strategies for Creating Digital Products
- 2014-04-26Grounded Innovation: Strategies for Creating Digital Products (repost)
- 2013-11-08Grounded Innovation Strategies for Creating Digital Products
- 2013-11-02Grounded Innovation: Strategies for Creating Digital Products
- 2017-12-28[PDF] On Course: Strategies for Creating Success in College and in Life, 7th Edition
- 2017-12-28[PDF] On Course: Strategies for Creating Success in College and in Life, 8th Edition
- 2021-08-13Digital Customer Experience Engineering Strategies for Creating Effective Digital Experiences - Removed
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Brand Driven Innovation: Strategies for Development and Design (Required Reading Range)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Innovation Strategies for a Global Economy: Development, Implementation, Measurement and Management
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Wild By Design: Strategies for Creating Life-Enhancing Landscapes
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Social Media Management: Technologies and Strategies for Creating Business Value - Removed
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Advocate Marketing: Strategies for Building Buzz, Leveraging Customer Satisfaction, and Creating Relationships
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Leadership Lessons of the U.S. Navy SEALS : Battle-Tested Strategies for Creating Successful Organizations and Inspiring Extraordinary Results
- 2017-04-11[PDF] Design for Kids: Digital Products for Playing and Learning
- 2017-01-07[PDF] Advocate Marketing: Strategies for Building Buzz, Leveraging Customer Satisfaction, and Creating Relationships
- 2012-04-22Debugging Strategies For .NET Developers by Darin Dillon [REPOST] - Removed
- 2020-11-20Celebrating Every Learner: Activities and Strategies for Creating a Multiple Intelligences Classroom 2nd Edition
- 2020-06-08Four Green Houses and a Red Hotel: New strategies for creating wealth through property
- 2020-05-09Strategies for Creating Multiple Business Online
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.