[PDF] Gone Beyond: The Prajnaparamita Sutras, The Ornament of Clear Realization, and Its Commentaries in the Tibetan Kagyu Tradition, Vol. 2
Posted on 2017-12-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Karl Brunnholzl | Category: Buddhism | Language: English | Page: 688 | ISBN: 1559393572 | ISBN13: 9781559393577 |
Description: The Abhisamayalamkara summarizes all the topics in the vast body of the Prajnaparamita Sutras. Resembling a zip-file, it comes to life only through its Indian and Tibetan commentaries. Together, these texts not only discuss the "hidden meaning" of the Prajnaparamita Sutrasâ€”the paths and bhumis of sravakas, pratyekabuddhas, and bodhisattvasâ€”but also serve as contemplative manuals for the explicit topic of these sutrasâ€”emptinessâ€”and how it is to be understood on the progressive levels of realization of bodhisattvas. Thus these texts describe what happens in the mind of a bodhisattva who meditates on emptiness, making it a living experience from the beginner's stage up through buddhahood. Gone Beyond contains the first in-depth study of the Abhisamayalamkara (the text studied most extensively in higher Tibetan Buddhist education) and its commentaries in the Kagyu School. This study (in two volumes) includes translations of Maitreya's famous text and its commentary by the Fifth Shamarpa Goncho Yenla (the first translation ever of a complete commentary on the Abhisamayalamkara into English), which are supplemented by extensive excerpts from the commentaries by the Third, Seventh, and Eighth Karmapas and others. Thus it closes a long-standing gap in the modern scholarship on the Prajnaparamita Sutras and the literature on paths and bhumis in mahayana Buddhism. The first volume presents an English translation of the first three chapters of the Abhisamayalamkara and its commentary by the Fifth Shamarpa. The second volume presents an English translation of the final five chapters and its commentary by the Fifth Shamarpa.
Gone Beyond: The Prajnaparamita Sutras, The Ornament of Clear Realization, and Its Commentaries in the Tibetan Kagyu Tradition, Vol. 2.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34660
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Gone Beyond: The Prajnaparamita Sutras The Ornament Of Clear Realization And Its Commentaries In The Tibetan Kagyu Tradition (Tsadra)
- 2016-12-19Groundless Paths The Prajnaparamita Sutras, The Ornament of Clear Realization, and Its Commentar...
- 2014-01-20Groundless Paths: The Prajnaparamita Sutras, The Ornament of Clear Realization...
- 2014-01-18Groundless Paths: The Prajnaparamita Sutras, The Ornament of Clear Realization...
- 2014-01-17Groundless Paths: The Prajnaparamita Sutras, The Ornament of Clear Realization...
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Blogger: Beyond the Basics: Customize and promote your blog with original templates, analytics, advertising, and SEO (From Technologies to Solutions)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Cognition Beyond the Brain: Computation, Interactivity and Human Artifice. - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Far Beyond the Field
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Cuba Beyond the Beach: Stories of Life in Havana
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Right Beyond the Horizon
- 2018-01-21[PDF] 4G & Beyond: The Convergence of Networks, Devices and Services (Eletronics and Telecommunications Research)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Gone to the shops: Shopping in Victorian England
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Pranayama beyond the Fundamentals: An In-Depth Guide to Yogic Breathing
- 2018-01-15[PDF] PHP Beyond the Web - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Yoga Beyond the Mat: How to Make Yoga Your Spiritual Practice
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Byzantium Beyond the Golden Gate (Warhammer Ancient Battles)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Trading Beyond the Matrix: The Red Pill for Traders and Investors
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Cognition Beyond the Brain: Computation, Interactivity and Human Artifice - Removed
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Knitting Beyond the Edge: Cuffs And Collars, Necklines, Hems, Closures- The Essential Collection of Decorative Finishes
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.