Posted on 2017-12-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Timothy Hellwig | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 232 | ISBN: 1107075076 | ISBN13: 9781107075078 |
Description: This book analyzes how increases in international trade, finance, and production have altered voter decisions, political party positions, and the types of public issues that parties focus on in postindustrial democracies. Although many studies interrogate whether internationalization matters in regard to policy outcomes and how globalization relates to mass protest, few examine globalization and mass politics more generally. This book argues that by reducing the room in which to maneuver in policy making, globalization reduces the importance of economic-based issues while increasing the electoral importance of non-economic issues. The argument is tested on original and existing data sources.
Globalization and Mass Politics: Retaining the Room to Maneuver.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34476
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Globalization and Transnational Academic Mobility: The Experiences Of Chinese Academic Returnees (East-West Crosscurrents in Higher Education) - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Globalization and Its Impacts on the Quality of PhD Education: Forces and Forms in Doctoral Education Worldwide
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Heat and Mass Transfer in the Melting of Frost - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Globalization and the New Politics of Embedded Liberalism
- 2019-01-15Mass Politics In The People's Republic State And Society In Contemporary China
- 2019-01-10Mass Politics In The People's Republic State And Society In Contemporary China
- 2018-12-25Mass Politics In The People's Republic State And Society In Contemporary China
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Gladstone and Ireland: Politics, Religion and Nationality in the Victorian Age - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Bodies in Resistance: Gender and Sexual Politics in the Age of Neoliberalism (Gender, Development and Social Change) - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Globalization and Private Law: The Way Forward
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Orphans and Destitute Children in the Late Ottoman Empire (Gender, Culture, and Politics in the Middle East)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] he Liberal State on Trial: The Cold War and American Politics in the Truman Years
- 2018-01-17[PDF] How Shakespeare Put Politics on the Stage: Power and Succession in the History Plays
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Globalization and the Economic Consequences of Terrorism (New Security Challenges) - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Ku Waru: Language and Segmentary Politics in the Western Nebilyer Valley, Papua New Guinea (Studies in the Social and Cultural Foundations of Language)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Struggle Within: Prisons, Political Prisoners, and Mass Movements in the United States
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Globalization and Environmental Challenges: Reconceptualizing Security in the 21st Century (Hexagon Series on Human and Environmental Security and Peace) - Removed
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Politicising Europe: Integration and Mass Politics
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Globalization and the Singapore Curriculum: From Policy to Classroom (Education Innovation Series) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.