Posted on 2017-12-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mike Barela | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 258 | ISBN: 1457185946 | ISBN13: 9781457185946 |
Description: Arduino's ubiquity and simplicity has led to a gigantic surge in the use of microcontrollers to build programmable electronics project. Despite the low cost of Arduino, you're still committing about $30 worth of hardware every time you build a project that has an Arduino inside. This is where Adafruit's Trinket comes in. Arduino-compatible, one-third the price, and low-power, the Trinket lets you make inexpensive and powerful programmable electronic projects. Written by one of the authors of Adafruit's Trinket documentation, Getting Started with Trinket gets you up and running quickly with this board, and gives you some great projects to inspire your own creations.
Getting Started with Adafruit Trinket: 15 Projects with the Low-Cost AVR ATtiny85 Board.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34365
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Getting Started With The Pentatonic Scale
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Getting Started with the MSP430 Launchpad
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Getting Started with Bluetooth Low Energy: Tools and Techniques for Low-Power Networking
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Getting Started in Radio Astronomy: Beginner Projects for the Amateur (The Patrick Moore Practical Astronomy Series) - Removed
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Getting Started with the Raspberry Pi
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Getting Started with the MSP430 Launchpad
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Getting Started with Raspberry Pi (Make: Projects)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Getting Started with Electronic Projects
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Make: Getting Started with Raspberry Pi: Electronic Projects with the Low-Cost Pocket-Sized Computer
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Getting Started with Arduino (Make: Projects)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Getting Started with Adafruit FLORA: Making Wearables with an Arduino-Compatible Electronics Platform
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Getting Started with .NET Gadgeteer (Make: Projects)
- 2012-03-07Digital Tutors â€“ Getting Started with UVs in 3DS Max 2011 - Removed
- 2011-09-05Getting Started with Roo - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Getting Started with Linux: Guide for Beginners
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Getting Started with Emmet - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Getting Started with Japanese karate [Chinese]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.