Posted on 2018-01-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Marcia Texler Segal | Publisher: Emerald Group Publishing | Category: Cooking | Language: English | Page: 328 | ISBN: 1786350548 | ISBN13: 9781786350541 |
Description: Authors show that gender inequality and mens dominance are implicit or explicit, and that in times of both stability and change, the burden of many if not most aspects of food production and provisioning falls upon women and is an integral part of the care work they perform. Food is shown to be related to societal structures of power, resources and labor markets, as well as households, bodies and emotions. Health, well-being and sustainability emerge as major tropes in the economic and geographic north and south from the arctic to the equator and places between. Western cultural trends regarding specialized diets as they relate to health and illness are examined from a gender lens as is childrens nutrition worldwide. Gender inequality as it affects the struggle for access to land, the affordability of food, and its nutritional value is identified as a major social policy issue.
Gender and Food: From Production to Consumption and After (Advances in Gender Research).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35728
- 2017-03-11Gender and Food From Production to Consumption and After
- 2019-01-30Ensuring Safe Food From Production to Consumption
- 2019-01-13Ensuring Safe Food From Production to Consumption
- 2010-12-30Ensuring Safe Food: From Production to Consumption
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Tourism and Politics (Advances in Tourism Research)
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Tourism and Politics (Advances in Tourism Research)
- 2018-06-25Wood Pellet as a Renewable Source of Energy From Production to Consumption
- 2018-06-12Wood Pellet as a Renewable Source of Energy From Production to Consumption
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Pancreatic Islet Isolation: From the Mouse to the Clinic (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology) - Removed
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Jewish Soul Food: From Minsk to Marrakesh, More Than 100 Unforgettable Dishes Updated for Today's Kitchen
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Making Fast Food: From the Frying Pan into the Fryer
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Battersby: Extraordinary Food from an Ordinary Kitchen
- 2017-10-30[PDF] microRNA: Basic Science: From Molecular Biology to Clinical Practice (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology) - Removed
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Video Editing: Moving from Production to Post
- 2017-10-15[PDF] microRNA: Medical Evidence: From Molecular Biology to Clinical Practice (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology) - Removed
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Honey & Co: Food from the Middle East
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Mycotoxins And Phycotoxins: Advances in Determination, Toxicology and Exposure Management: Proceedings of the XIth International IUPAC Symposium on Mycotoxins and Phycotoxins, Ma
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Media and Social Life (Electronic Media Research Series)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Designing and Constructing Instruments for Social Research and Evaluation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.