Posted on 2017-12-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Eva Magnusson | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 238 | ISBN: 110764951X | ISBN13: 9781107649514 |
Description: Gender and Culture in Psychology introduces new approaches to the psychological study of gender that bring together feminist psychology, socio-cultural psychology, discursive psychology and critical psychology. It presents research and theory that embed human action in social, cultural and interpersonal contexts. The book provides conceptual tools for thinking about gender, social categorization, human meaning-making, and culture. It also describes a family of interpretative research methods that focus on rich talk and everyday life. It provides a close-in view of how interpretative research proceeds. The latter part of the book showcases innovative projects that investigate topics of concern to feminist scholars and activists: young teens' encounters with heterosexual norms women and men negotiating household duties and childcare sexual coercion and violence in heterosexual encounters the cultural politics of women's weight and eating concerns psychiatric labeling of psychological suffering and feminism in psychotherapy.
Gender and Culture in Psychology: Theories and Practices.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34748
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Gender and the Mexican Revolution: Yucatan Women and the Realities of Patriarchy
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Gender and Representation in British 'Golden Age' Crime Fiction (Crime Files) - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Gender and Food: From Production to Consumption and After (Advances in Gender Research)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Gender and the Nuclear Family in Twenty-First-Century Horror - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Gender and Chinese History: Transformative Encounters
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Gender and Ageing: Southeast Asian Perspectives
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Gender and Couple Relationships (National Symposium on Family Issues) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Gender and Sexuality in Latin American Horror Cinema: Embodiments of Evil - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Gender and Far Right Politics in Europe (Gender and Politics) - Removed
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Gender and Social Justice in Wales (University of Wales Press - Gender Studies in Wales)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Gender and Sexuality in Male-Dominated Occupations: Women Working in Construction and Transport - Removed
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Gender and Governance (Gender Lens)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Gender and Sexuality in Modern Chinese History
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Gender and Macroeconomic Policy (Directions in Development)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Gender and Development (Routledge Perspectives on Development)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Gender and Power in Indonesian Islam: Leaders, feminists, Sufis and pesantren selves (ASAA Women in Asia Series)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Gender and Sexual Diversity in Schools (Explorations of Educational Purpose) - Removed
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Gender and Empire (Oxford History of the British Empire Companion)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Gender and War in Twentieth-Century Eastern Europe (Indiana-Michigan Series in Russian and East European Studies)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.