Posted on 2018-01-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Board on Earth Sciences and Resources | Publisher: NAS Press | Category: Geosciences | Language: English | Page: 243 | ISBN: 0309268648 | ISBN13: 9780309268646 |
Description: This issue assesses the supply of expertise in 10 geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) fields, including 5 traditional areas (geodesy and geophysics, photogrammetry, remote sensing, cartographic science, and geographic information systems and geospatial analysis) and 5 emerging areas that could improve geospatial intelligence (GEOINT fusion, crowdsourcing, human geography, visual analytics, and forecasting). The report also identifies gaps in expertise relative to NGA's needs and suggests ways to ensure an adequate supply of geospatial intelligence expertise over the next 20 years.
Future U.S. Workforce for Geospatial Intelligence.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35575
- 2013-03-08Future U.S. Workforce for Geospatial Intelligence
- 2013-03-02Future U.S. Workforce for Geospatial Intelligence
- 2010-12-20Future air force needs for survivability
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Using Open Source Platforms for Business Intelligence: Avoid Pitfalls and Maximize ROI
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Hard and Soft Computing for Artificial Intelligence, Multimedia and Security (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing) - Removed
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Future Forms and Design For Sustainable Cities
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Human Stupidity: The Search for Terrestrial Intelligence
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Future Perfect: The Case For Progress In A Networked Age
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Information and Communications Technology for Competitive Intelligence (Advanced Topics in Global Information Management)
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Using Open Source Platforms for Business Intelligence: Avoid Pitfalls and Maximize ROI
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Searching for Extraterrestrial Intelligence: SETI Past, Present, and Future (The Frontiers Collection) - Removed
- 2020-10-07Future Schools: Innovative Design for Existing and New Buildings (PDF)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Future City Architecture for Optimal Living (Springer Optimization and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Intelligent Decision Support Systems for Sustainable Computing: Paradigms and Applications (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Modeling Decisions for Artificial Intelligence: 11th International Conference, MDAI 2014, Tokyo, Japan, October 29-31, 2014, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Modeling Decisions for Artificial Intelligence: 12th International Conference, MDAI 2015, Skovde, Sweden, September 21-23, 2015, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Nature Inspired Cooperative Strategies for Optimization (NICSO 2013): Learning, Optimization and Interdisciplinary Applications (Studies in Computational Intelligence) [German] - Removed
- 2018-01-22[PDF] A Many-Valued Approach to Deduction and Reasoning for Artificial Intelligence (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Being Red: A Politics for the Future (Left Book Club)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.