[PDF] Fundamentals of Photoshop: Getting Started with the Interface, Tools, and Layers (Photoshop I)
Posted on 2017-04-09, by luongquocchinh.
Author: SkillShare | Category: Video (tutorials, how-to, etc.) | Language: English | ISBN: afd18353a384445583a1368ad8c613ba |
Description: Fundamentals of Photoshop: Getting Started with the Interface, Tools, and Layers (Photoshop I) MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1Hours 16M | 451 MB Genre: eLearning | Language: English Welcome to the first lesson in this five-part series of Photoshop classes. Throughout this series we'll cover everything you need to know to become a Photoshop pro. Knowing how to use Photoshop is an incredibly useful skill and is commonly used by anyone from photographers to graphic designers and illustrators. It is such a robust program that can be extremely overwhelming. I'll do my best to make you feel comfortable while I teach you the ins and outs. What You'll Learn In this class (Photoshop I) you'll learn the fundamentals of Photoshop's interface. I'll help to show you exactly what you're dealing with when you first launch Photoshop. Topics in this class include: Resolution. Well learn what resolution is and what it means. Together, well take a look at various compositions and devices and learn the standard resolution size for those formats. Ill give a special emphasis on resolution sizes for web and mobile, as those dimensions are always very specific. Photoshop Workspaces. Well open Photoshop together and take a peek around to see whats going on under the Photoshop hood. Ill show you exactly what youre looking at so that you feel comfortable as we move forward. Tools and the Photoshop Toolbar. Ill briefly show you the handiest of tools and give you a few toolbar tips and tricks along the way. Well study tool options and bonus surprises that each tool has. Photoshop Windows. There are so many Photohop windows that its hard to know which ones youll need. Ill show you around the default windows, which are generally the most important, and tell you how they work. Well specifically learn about the color window, the type windows, the layers window, and a few others. Layers. Layers are such an important part of Photoshop. Ill show you everything you need to know about layers to become a Photoshop pro. Well create layers, duplicate layers, and get them all organized into groups! It may boring, but if youre an organization fiend like I amyoull love it. Saving Files and File Types. There are a lot of ways to save your Photoshop files. Ill do my best to show you the most important ways to do so. Well learn what exactly a PSD file is. How to save PDFs in Photoshop and the various image types that you can save to. Adjusting your Canvas Size. Your Photoshop canvas is like a window into the soul of your project. And it can be quite frustrating when the size of your canvas is holding you back. Ill show you how to adjust your canvas size most effectively and let you know when the right time to adjust the size of your canvas is. The Zoom Tool. Ill show you the quick n dirty tips and tricks of the zoom tool and how to zoom most effectively. Best File Naming Practices. Knowing how to name your files is incredibly important if you want to keep them organized. Its easy to haphazardly name your files and not be able to find them again. Ill show you my favorite methods for naming my files and organizing them into folders.
Fundamentals of Photoshop: Getting Started with the Interface, Tools, and Layers (Photoshop I).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 31386
- 2016-08-26Fundamentals of Photoshop Getting Started with the Interface, Tools, and Layers Photoshop I
- 2016-07-12Fundamentals of Photoshop Getting Started with the Interface, Tools, and Layers Photoshop I
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Raspberry Pi-Tastic: Getting started with the Raspberry Pi 3 micro computer
- 2022-07-16Getting Started with the Yaesu FT3DR and MMDVM
- 2021-09-03Apress Arduino For Absolute Beginners Getting Started With The Hardware, Software, And Code
- 2021-09-03Arduino For Absolute Beginners Getting Started With The Hardware, Software, And Code
- 2020-03-31Apress Arduino for Absolute Beginners: Getting Started with the Hardware, Software, and Code
- 2020-03-08Arduino For Absolute Beginners Getting Started With The Hardware, Software, And Code
- 2020-03-06Apress Arduino For Absolute Beginners Getting Started With The Hardware, Software, And Code
- 2020-01-10Arduino for Absolute Beginners Getting Started with the Hardware, Software, and Code
- 2020-01-10Apress - Arduino for Absolute Beginners Getting Started with the Hardware, Software, and Code
- 2018-05-07Programming with Stm32 Getting Started with the Nucleo Board and CC
- 2012-01-23Getting Started with the SAS Power and Sample Size Application
- 2020-01-01Beginners guide to Photoshop Getting Started with the Basics
- 2019-04-29Skillshare Fundamentals Of Adobe Illustrator For Web Design Getting Started With The Basics I-Ill...
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE FUNDAMENTALS OF ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR FOR WEB DESIGN GETTING STARTED WITH THE BASICS I-iLL...
- 2019-03-14Skillshare - FUNDAMENTALS OF ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR FOR WEB DESIGN GETTING STARTED WITH THE BA
- 2019-02-13skillshare - FUNDAMENTALS OF ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR FOR WEB DESIGN GETTING STARTED WITH THE BASICS I-i...
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Getting Started With The Pentatonic Scale
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.