Posted on 2017-12-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Beatriu Escuder, Juan F Miravet, Ian W Hamley and Jan H Van Esch | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 332 | ISBN: 1849736650 | ISBN13: 9781849736657 |
Description: There is growing interest in the field of molecular gels because of its potential use in different applications. Functional Molecular Gels details the latest research on molecular gels including the fundamentals of molecular gel formation and their uses in a variety of fields from biomedicine to optic and electronic materials. Written by active researchers in the area, this book gives a taste of the possibilities that molecular gels offer for those both new to and already working in the area.
Functional Molecular Gels (RSC Soft Matter Seri).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34372
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Functional Molecular Silicon Compounds I: Regular Oxidation States - Removed
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Functional Molecular Nanostructures (Topics in Current Chemistry) - Removed
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Functional Group Chemistry: RSC (Tutorial Chemistry Texts)
- 2017-04-10[PDF] X-Ray Scattering of Soft Matter (Springer Laboratory) - Removed
- 2013-12-14Functional Molecular Gels (repost)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Physics at the Biomolecular Interface: Fundamentals for Molecular Targeted Therapy (Soft and Biological Matter) - Removed
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Rheology of Biological Soft Matter: Fundamentals and Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Non-wettable Surfaces: Theory, Preparation and Applications (Soft Matter Series)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Functional Genomics: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology, Vol. 224)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Introduction to Soft Matter: Synthetic and Biological Self-Assembling Materials
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Fluids, Colloids and Soft Materials: An Introduction to Soft Matter Physics (Wiley Series on Surface and Interfacial Chemistry)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Functional Polymers for Nanomedicine: RSC (Polymer Chemistry Series)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Functional Coherence of Molecular Networks in Bioinformatics - Removed
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Soft Matter Physics
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions (RSC Chromatography Monographs)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Neutrons in Soft Matter
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Nano-Optics for Enhancing Light-Matter Interactions on a Molecular Scale: Plasmonics, Photonic Materials and Sub-Wavelength Resolution (NATO Science ... Security Series B: Physics and Biophysics) - Removed
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Phase Separation in Soft Matter Physics: Micellar Solutions, Microemulsions, Critical Phenomena (Springer Series in Solid-State Sciences)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Molecular Gels: Materials with Self-Assembled Fibrillar Networks - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.