Posted on 2018-01-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: 1 | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 464 | ISBN: 0b11e241230e49e7a703278bf27a2989 |
Description: Arthur Marder's critically acclaimed five volume series, From the Dreadnought to Scapa Flow, represents one of the finest contributions to the literature of naval history since the work of Alfred Mahan. These new editions of the series are published with a new introduction by Barry Gough, distinguished Canadian maritime and naval historian, that provide an assessment of the importance of Marder's work and anchors it firmly amongst the great naval narrative histories of this era. "His naval history has a unique fascination. To unrivalled mastery of sources he adds a gift of simple narrative . . . He is beyond praise." A J P Taylor, noted British historian, author of The Struggle for Mastery in Europe 1848-1918 and The Origins of the Second World War The first volume in this series covers many facets of the history of the Royal Navy during the pre-war decade, including the economic and political background such as the 1906 Liberal Government hostility towards naval spending, the German naval challenge, the arms race and the subsequent Anglo German rivalry, and, finally, the British plans for the blockade of the German High Seas.
From The Dreadnought to Scarpa Flow - Volume 01 - The Road to War, 1904-1914.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34918
- 2014-03-31From The Dreadnought to Scarpa Flow - Volume 01 - The Road to War, 1904-1914
- 2014-04-03From The Dreadnought to Scarpa Flow - Volume 03 - Jutland and After, May 1916 - December 1916
- 2014-04-03From The Dreadnought to Scarpa Flow - Volume 04 - 1917 - Year of Crisis
- 2014-04-03From The Dreadnought to Scarpa Flow - Volume 05 - 1918-1919 - Victory and Aftermath
- 2014-04-01From The Dreadnought to Scarpa Flow - Volume 02 - The War Years To The Eve of Jutland, 1914-1916
- 2017-12-29[PDF] From the American Civil War to the War on Terror: Three Models of Emergency Law in the United States Supreme Court - Removed
- 2017-11-07[PDF] From the First World War to the Arab Spring: What's Really Going On in the Middle East? (Middle East Today) - Removed
- 2017-11-07[PDF] From the First World War to the Arab Spring: What's Really Going On in the Middle East? (Middle East Today)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] From the Dreadnought to Scapa Flow: Volume V: Victory and Aftermath, January 1918-June 1919
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Financing Armed Conflict, Volume 2: Resourcing US Military Interventions from the Spanish-American War to Vietnam [Spanish] - Removed
- 2017-12-06[PDF] From The Ashes (Ministry of Curiosities) (Volume 6)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] From the Ashes (Witches of The Demon Isle ) (Volume 8)
- 2012-01-02Dokken - Up From The Ashes
- 2011-12-26The Road to Victory: From Pearl Harbor to Okinawa (Osprey General Military)
- 2011-11-10Mark Bittman's Quick and Easy Recipes from the New York Times
- 2011-09-16Dokken - Up From The Ashes
- 2011-08-17Feeling the Heat: Dispatches from the Front Lines of Climate Change - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] From the Natural Man to the Political Machine: Sovereignty and Power in the Works of Thomas Hobbes
- 2018-01-30[PDF] From the Atelier Tovar: Selected Writings of Guy Maddin
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.