Posted on 2017-10-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: J. Davidson Frame | Publisher: Jossey-Bass | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 304 | ISBN: 1118014898 | ISBN13: 9781118014899 |
Description: The economic crisis of 2008 2009 was a transformational event: it demonstrated that smart people aren't as smart as they and the public think. The crisis arose because a lot of highly educated people in high-impact positions political power brokers, business leaders, and large segments of the general public made a lot of bad decisions despite unprecedented access to data, highly sophisticated decision support systems, methodological advances in the decision sciences, and guidance from highly experienced experts. How could we get things so wrong? The answer, says J. Davidson Frame in Framing Decisions: Decision Making That Accounts for Irrationality, People, and Constraints, is that traditional processes do not account for the three critical immeasurable elements highlighted in the book's subtitle irrationality, people, and constraints. Frame argues that decision-makers need to move beyond their single-minded focus on rational and optimal solutions as preached by the traditional paradigm. They must accommodate a decision's social space and address the realities of dissimulation, incompetence, legacy, greed, peer pressure, and conflict. In the final analysis, when making decisions of consequence, they should focus on people both as individuals and in groups. Framing Decisions offers a new approach to decision making that gets decision-makers to put people and social context at the heart of the decision process. It offers guidance on how to make decisions in a real world filled with real people seeking real solutions to their problems.
Framing Decisions: Decision-Making that Accounts for Irrationality, People and Constraints.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32853
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Home/Schooling: Creating Schools That Work for Kids, Parents and Teachers
- 2017-12-02[PDF] How to Rethink Psychology: New metaphors for understanding people and their behavior
- 2011-08-07Effectiveness of Information Use for Strategic Decision Making
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Business Ethics: Decision Making for Personal Integrity & Social Responsibility,4 edition
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Business Ethics: Decision Making for Personal Integrity & Social Responsibility
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Human-Centric Decision-Making Models for Social Sciences - Removed
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Thinking Straight: A systematic guide to managerial problem-solving and decision-making that works (Pathways, 5)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Problem Solving, Decision Making, and Professional Judgment: A Guide for Lawyers and Policymakers
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Accounting Information Systems for Decision Making (Lecture Notes in Information Systems and Organisation) (Volume 3) - Removed
- 2017-11-08[PDF] The Christian Religion and Biotechnology: A Search for Principled Decision-making (International Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine) - Removed
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Value-Added Decision Making for Managers
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Dynamic Economic Decision Making: Strategies for Financial Risk, Capital Markets, and Monetary Policy
- 2017-11-02[PDF] EU Regulatory Decision Making and the Role of the United States: Transatlantic Regulatory Cooperation as a Gateway for U. S. Economic Interests? - Removed
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Problem Solving, Decision Making, and Professional Judgment: A Guide for Lawyers and Policymakers
- 2012-03-20Doing the Right Thing: A Real Estate Practitioner's Guide to Ethical Decision Making, 4 Edition By Deborah H. Long
- 2020-01-01Advanced Decision Making Proven Techniques For Your Success
- 2019-11-19Advanced Decision Making Proven Techniques for Your Success
- 2019-11-06Advanced Decision Making Proven Techniques for Your Success
- 2019-11-04Advanced Decision Making Proven Techniques for Your Success
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.