Posted on 2018-02-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jay Siegel | Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 544 | ISBN: 1118897722 | ISBN13: 9781118897720 |
Description: Forensic Chemistry: Fundamentals and Applications presents a new approach to the study of applications of chemistry to forensic science. It is edited by one of the leading forensic scientists with each chapter written by international experts specializing in their respective fields, and presents the applications of chemistry, especially analytical chemistry, to various topics that make up the forensic scientists toolkit. This comprehensive, textbook includes in-depth coverage of the major topics in forensic chemistry including: illicit drugs, fibers, fire and explosive residues, soils, glass and paints, the chemistry of fingerprint recovery on porous surfaces, the chemistry of firearms analysis, as well as two chapters on the key tools of forensic science, microscopy and chemometrics. Each topic is explored at an advanced college level, with an emphasis, throughout the text, on the use of chemical tools in evidence analysis. Forensic Chemistry: Fundamentals and Applications is essential reading for advanced students of forensic science and analytical chemistry, as well as forensic science practitioners, researchers and faculty, and anyone who wants to learn about the fascinating subject of forensic chemistry in some depth. This book is published as part of the AAFS series Forensic Science in Focus.
Forensic Chemistry: Fundamentals and Applications (Forensic Science in Focus).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35851
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Microwave Discharges: Fundamentals and Applications (Nato Science Series B:) - Removed
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Green Chemistry: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Supercritical Fluids: Fundamentals and Applications (Nato Science Series E:) - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Nanocellulose Polymer Nanocomposites: Fundamentals and Applications (Polymer Science and Plastics Engineering)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Handbook of Vacuum Arc Science & Technology: Fundamentals and Applications (Materials Science and Process Technology Series)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Thermal Analysis: Fundamentals and Applications to Polymer Science
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Optical Code Division Multiple Access: Fundamentals and Applications (Optical Science and Engineering)
- 2011-06-25Nanoscale Devices - Fundamentals and Applications (NATO Science Series II: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry)
- 2009-03-06Nanoscale Devices - Fundamentals and Applications (NATO Science Series II: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry)
- 2020-08-07Nanocellulose Polymer Nanocomposites: Fundamentals and Applications (Polymer Science and Plastics Engineering)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Isotopic Analysis: Fundamentals and Applications Using ICP-MS
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Electrochemistry: Principles, Methods, and Applications (Oxford Science Publications)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Electrochemical Methods: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-28[PDF] RFID Handbook: Fundamentals and Applications in Contactless Smart Cards and Identification 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-28[PDF] OLED Display Fundamentals and Applications (Wiley Series in Display Technology)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Fracture Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications, Fourth Edition - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Electronic Circuits: Fundamentals and Applications, 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Sensor Systems: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Fracture Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.