Posted on 2018-01-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Patrik Lindenfors | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 172 | ISBN: 3319508733 | ISBN13: 9783319508733 |
Description: This book takes the reader on a journey, navigating the enigmatic aspects of cooperation a journey that starts inside the body and continues via our thoughts to the human super-organism. Cooperation is one of lifes fundamental principles. We are all made of parts genes, cells, organs, neurons, but also of ideas, or memes. Our societies too are made of parts us humans. Is all this cooperation fundamentally the same process? From the smallest component parts of our bodies and minds to our complicated societies, everywhere cooperation is the organizing principle. Often this cooperation has emerged because the constituting parts have benefited from the interactions, but not seldom the cooperating units appear to lose on the interaction. How then to explain cooperation? How can we understand our intricate societies where we regularly provide small and large favors for people we are unrelated to, know, or even never expect to meet again? Where does the idea come from that it is right to risk ones life for country, religion or freedom? The answers seem to reside in the two processes that have shaped humanity: biological and cultural evolution.
For Whose Benefit?: The Biological and Cultural Evolution of Human Cooperation.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35824
- 2019-01-15For Whose Benefit The Biological and Cultural Evolution of Human Cooperation - Removed
- 2019-01-11For Whose Benefit The Biological and Cultural Evolution of Human Cooperation
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Relics of Eden: The Powerful Evidence of Evolution in Human DNA
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Making Money, Making Meaning: Directions for the Arts and Cultural Industries in the Creative Age
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Successful Scientific Writing: A Step-by-Step Guide for the Biological and Medical Sciences
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Human Career: Human Biological and Cultural Origins
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Human Career: Human Biological and Cultural Origins, 2nd Edition
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Islamic Marketing: Understanding the Socio-Economic, Cultural, and Politico-Legal Environment (Management for Professionals) - Removed
- 2017-01-12[PDF] The Human Career: Human Biological and Cultural Origins, 2nd Edition
- 2017-01-12[PDF] The Human Career: Human Biological and Cultural Origins
- 2020-08-12Making Money, Making Meaning Directions for the Arts and Cultural Industries in th...
- 2020-07-10Sociocultural Studies and Implications for Science Education: The experiential and the virtual (Cultural Studies of Science Education)
- 2020-05-05Entrepreneurship for the Creative and Cultural Industries (Mastering Management in the Creative and Cultural Industries)
- 2020-01-22Membranes for Gas Separations (World Scientific Series in Membrane Science and Technology: Biological and Biomimetic Applications, Energy and the ... Biological and Biomimetic Applications,)
- 2018-05-23The Campout Cookbook: Inspired Recipes for Cooking Around the Fire and Under the Stars (True PDF)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Appetite: Regulation, Use of Stimulants and Cultural and Biological Influences
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Business Leader's Health Manual: Tips and Strategies for getting to the top and staying there (INSEAD Business Press) - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] 5/3/1: The Simplest and Most Effective Training System for Raw Strength
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.