Posted on 2017-11-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Samir Dani | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 280 | ISBN: 0749473649 | ISBN13: 9780749473648 |
Description: With the growth of the food industry come unique logistics challenges, new supply routes, demand dynamics and investment re-shaping the future of the food logistics industry. It is therefore important for the food industry to innovate both with regards to demand management and sustainability of food sources for a growing population. Food Supply Chain Management and Logistics is an exciting new text that provides an accessible and essential guide to food supply chain management, considering the food supply chain from 'farm' to 'fork'. Samir Dani shows the reader how to stay ahead of the game by keeping abreast of global best practice, harnessing the very latest technology and squeezing efficiency and profit from increasingly complex supply chains. This book covers essential topics in food supply chain management, including: food supply chain production and manufacturing food logistics food regulation, safety and quality food sourcing food retailing risk management food innovation technology trends food sector and economic regeneration challenges in International food supply chains triple bottom line trends in the food sector food security and future challenges.
Food Supply Chain Management and Logistics: From Farm to Fork.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33719
- 2020-04-29Food Supply Chain Management and Logistics: From Farm to Fork
- 2018-11-12Food Supply Chain Management and Logistics From Farm to Fork
- 2011-09-18Supply Chain Management - Applications and Simulations
- 2011-08-09Supply Chain Management - Pathways for Research and Practice
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Supply Chain Management and Logistics: Innovative Strategies and Practical Solutions (Industrial and Systems Engineering Series)
- 2011-09-01Supply Chain Management - New Perspectives
- 2020-04-29Supply Chain Management and Logistics in Construction: Delivering Tomorrow's Built Environment
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Logistics Operations, Supply Chain Management and Sustainability (EcoProduction) - Removed
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Supply Chain Management and Transport Logistics
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Climate Change Adaptation and Food Supply Chain Management (Routledge Advances in Climate Change Research)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Supply Chain Management and Transport Logistics
- 2018-04-22Food Supply Chain Management Economic, Social and Environmental Perspectives 1st Edition
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Supply Chain Management and its Applications in Computer Science (Focus)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Fashion Supply Chain Management: Industry and Business Analysis (Premier Reference Source)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Web-based Supply Chain Management and Digital Signal Processing: Methods for Effective Information Administration and Transmission (Premier Reference Source)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Retail Supply Chain Management: Quantitative Models and Empirical Studies (2nd edition) - Removed
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Supply Chain Management and Advanced Planning: Concepts, Models, Software, and Case Studies (5th edition) - Removed
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Healthcare Supply Chain Management: Basic Concepts and Principles
- 2013-08-21Supply chain management: a logistics perspective, 9th edition john j. Coyle, c. John langley, jr., robert a. Novack, brian j. Gibson solutions manual and test bank
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.