Posted on 2017-11-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Tim Phillips | Publisher: Kogan Page | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 216 | ISBN: 074946013X | ISBN13: 9780749460136 |
Description: Product Description: Warren Buffet remarked that it takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. "If you think about that, you'll do things differently." Journalist Tim Phillips turns his eye toward the most avoidable business disasters of recent history.Â In each case, the story begins at the point where a disastrous decision was made, and then it examines what happened, why it happened and what could have been different.Â Each story highlights a flaw that could affect any organization for example, overexpansion, failure to do due diligence, or blindness toward an economic bubble. Phillips then isolates the moment, meeting or decision just before the failure, and asks "What were they thinking?" Engaging and informative,Â he offers insights on why smart people make bad decisions, as well as on the process of management and decision-making in today's business world.Â Using first-hand accounts of the people involved, Fit to Bust discusses business collapses such as Enron, Polaroid, WorldCom, and Woolworth's and explains how changing one decision could have helped avoid disaster.
Fit to Bust: How Great Companies Fail.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33374
- 2019-10-31Fit to Bust: How Great Companies Fail
- 2018-11-14Fit to Bust How Great Companies Fail
- 2013-04-30Fit to Bust: How Great Companies Fail [Repost]
- 2012-02-05Fit to Bust: How Great Companies Fail (repost)
- 2011-11-16Fit to Bust: How Great Companies Fail
- 2011-11-10Fit to Bust: How Great Companies Fail [Repost, Nov 2011]
- 2011-11-08Fit to Bust: How Great Companies Fail (Repost)
- 2011-08-07Fit to Bust: How Great Companies Fail
- 2011-08-06Fit to Bust: How Great Companies Fail
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Less Is More: How Great Companies Use Productivity
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Driven by Difference: How Great Companies Fuel Innovation Through Diversity
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Stretch!: How Great Companies Grow in Good Times and Bad
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Transformative HR: How Great Companies Use Evidence-Based Change for Sustainable Advantage
- 2017-10-23[PDF] The New Technology Elite: How Great Companies Optimize Both Technology Consumption and Production
- 2020-07-26Driven by Difference: How Great Companies Fuel Innovation Through Diversity
- 2020-04-16Grow the Pie: How Great Companies Deliver Both Purpose and Profit
- 2018-11-03Less Is More How Great Companies Use Productivity
- 2018-11-03Double-Digit Growth How Great Companies Achieve It--No Matter What
- 2018-11-01Driven by Difference How Great Companies Fuel Innovation Through Diversity
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.