Posted on 2017-11-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Gerard M. Zack | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 288 | ISBN: 1118301552 | ISBN13: 9781118301555 |
Description: Valuable guidance for staying one step ahead of financial statement fraud Financial statement fraud is one of the most costly types of fraud and can have a direct financial impact on businesses and individuals, as well as harm investor confidence in the markets. While publications exist on financial statement fraud and roles and responsibilities within companies, there is a need for a practical guide on the different schemes that are used and detection guidance for these schemes. Financial Statement Fraud: Strategies for Detection and Investigation fills that need. â€¢ Describes every major and emerging type of financial statement fraud, using real-life cases to illustrate the schemes â€¢ Explains the underlying accounting principles, citing both U.S. GAAP and IFRS that are violated when fraud is perpetrated â€¢ Provides numerous ratios, red flags, and other techniques useful in detecting financial statement fraud schemes â€¢ Accompanying website provides full-text copies of documents filed in connection with the cases that are cited as examples in the book, allowing the reader to explore details of each case further Straightforward and insightful, Financial Statement Fraud provides comprehensive coverage on the different ways financial statement fraud is perpetrated, including those that capitalize on the most recent accounting standards developments, such as fair value issues.
Financial Statement Fraud: Strategies for Detection and Investigation.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33187
- 2014-01-17FINANCIAL STATEMENT FRAUD STRATEGIES FOR DETECTION AND INVESTIGATION-WILEY pdf-ke
- 2013-08-02Financial Statement Fraud: Strategies for Detection and Investigation
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Water Workforce: Strategies for Recruiting and Retaining High-Performance Employees
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Improving Urban Environments: Strategies for Healthier and More Sustainable Cities
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Brand Driven Innovation: Strategies for Development and Design (Required Reading Range)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Integrated Pest Management: strategies for onion and garlic
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Lost Generation?: New strategies for youth and education
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Superior Customer Value: Strategies for Winning and Retaining Customers, Third Edition
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Learning from Catastrophes: Strategies for Reaction and Response
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Price-Gap Trading Strategies for Stock and Options Traders
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Learning from Catastrophes: Strategies for Reaction and Response
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Fraud Analytics: Strategies and Methods for Detection and Prevention
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Comprehensive Financial Planning Strategies for Doctors and Advisors: Best Practices from Leading Consultants and Certified Medical Planners(TM)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Financial Management Strategies for Hospitals and Healthcare Organizations: Tools, Techniques, Checklists and Case Studies
- 2009-11-03Financial Statement Fraud: Prevention and Detection
- 2019-07-17#(First-rate) - Why You Should Read Write It Up! Practical Strategies for Writing and Publishing Journal Articles by Paul J. Silvia Online or Download [EPUB, PDF, MOBI]
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Hot-Wiring Your Creative Process: Strategies for print and new media designers
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Beyond Resource Wars: Scarcity, Environmental Degradation, and International Cooperation (Global Environmental Accord: Strategies for Sustainability and Institutional Innovation)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Nature Inspired Cooperative Strategies for Optimization (NICSO 2013): Learning, Optimization and Interdisciplinary Applications (Studies in Computational Intelligence) [German] - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.