[PDF] Finance Capital Today: Corporations and Banks in the Lasting Global Slump (Historical Materialism Book)
Posted on 2018-01-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Francois Chesnais | Publisher: Brill Academic Pub | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 310 | ISBN: 9004255478 | ISBN13: 9789004255470 |
Description: Finance Capital Today presents a rich new analysis of the specific features of contemporary capitalism, notably its truly global nature and its financialisation, calling on Marxist analyses of the concentration, centralisation and globalisation of capital and Marx s theory of interest-bearing and fictitious capital. Chesnais shows how financial globalisation and the exponential growth of financial assets have developed alongside the globalisation of productive capital, paying special attention to the contemporary operations of transnational corporations and global oligopoly. He argues that the macroeconomic perspective is one in which large amounts of capital are looking for profitable investment in a setting of underlying overproduction and low profits. The outcome will be low global growth, repeated financial shocks and the growing interconnection between the environmental and economic crises.
Finance Capital Today: Corporations and Banks in the Lasting Global Slump (Historical Materialism Book).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35678
- 2017-03-10Finance Capital Today Corporations and Banks in the Lasting Global Slump
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Endless Crisis: How Monopoly-Finance Capital Produces Stagnation and Upheaval from the USA to China
- 2012-12-19The Endless Crisis: How Monopoly-Finance Capital Produces Stagnation and Upheaval from the USA to China
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Global Political Economy and the Modern State System (Historical Materialism Book) - Removed
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Marxism and the Oppression of Women (Historical Materialism Book Series) - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Marx's Concept of the Alternative to Capitalism (Historical Materialism Book Series) (Historical Materialism Books (Haymarket Books))
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Finance: Capital Markets, Financial Management, and Investment Management (Frank J. Fabozzi Series) - Removed
- 2020-11-20Banks on the Brink: Global Capital, Securities Markets, and the Political Roots of Financial Crises
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Working Capital Management: Applications and Case Studies (Wiley Corporate F&A)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Post-Suburban Europe: Planning and Politics at the Margins of Europe's Capital Cities - Removed
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Drug Trafficking, Organized Crime, and Violence in the Americas Today
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Emerging from Turbulence: Boeing and Stories of the American Workplace Today
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Just Business: Multinational Corporations and Human Rights (College Edition) (Norton Global Ethics Series)
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Marx S 'Capital,' Method and Revolutionary Subjectivity (Historical Materialism Book)
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Lively Capital: Biotechnologies, Ethics, and Governance in Global Markets (Experimental Futures)
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Just Business: Multinational Corporations and Human Rights (College Edition) (Norton Global Ethics Series)
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Post-Suburban Europe: Planning and Politics at the Margins of Europe's Capital Cities
- 2013-08-02Swiss Finance: Capital Markets, Banking, and the Swiss Value Chain
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Mi-1, Mi-6 and Mi-26: The Soviet Heavy Lift Choppers (Flight Craft)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.