Posted on 2017-10-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Claude Bathias and Andre Pineau | Publisher: Wiley-ISTE | Category: Civil Engineering | Language: English | Page: 512 | ISBN: 1848212674 | ISBN13: 9781848212671 |
Description: The design of mechanical structures with improved and predictable durability cannot be achieved without a thorough understanding of the mechanisms of fatigue damage and more specifically the relationships between the microstructure of materials and their fatigue properties. Written by leading experts in the field, this book (which is complementary to Fatigue of Materials and Structures: Application to Damage and Design, also edited by Claude Bathias and Andr Pineau), provides an authoritative, comprehensive and unified treatment of the mechanics and micromechanisms of fatigue in metals, polymers and composites. Each chapter is devoted to one of the major classes of materials or to different types of fatigue damage, thereby providing overall coverage of the field. The book deals with crack initiation, crack growth, low-cycle fatigue, gigacycle fatigue, shorts cracks, fatigue micromechanisms and the local approach to fatigue damage, corrosion fatigue, environmental effects and variable amplitude loadings, and will be an important and much used reference for students, practicing engineers and researchers studying fracture and fatigue in numerous areas of mechanical, structural, civil, design, nuclear, and aerospace engineering as well as materials science.
Fatigue of Materials and Structures: Application to Damage and Design, Volume 2.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32145
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Fatigue of Materials and Structures: Application to Design
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Fatigue of Materials and Structures
- 2018-12-05Fatigue of Materials and Structures Application to Design
- 2013-08-29Fatigue of Materials and Structures: Application to Design
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Nanomechanics of Materials and Structures - Removed
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Strength of Materials and Structures, Fourth Edition
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Space Technologies, Materials and Structures (Welding and Allied Processes, Volume 2)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Durability of Materials and Structures in Building and Civil Engineering
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Strength of Materials and Theory of Elasticity in 19th Century Italy: A Brief Account of the History of Mechanics of Solids and Structures (Advanced Structured Materials) - Removed
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Fatigue Strength of Welded Structures, Second Edition (Woodhead Publishing Series in Welding and Other Joining Technologies)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Fatigue of Materials III: Advances and Emergences in Understanding
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Heritage Masonry: Materials and Structures
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Protection of Materials and Structures from the Space Environment: ICPMSE-7 (Space Technology Proceedings) - Removed
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Space Technologies, Materials and Structures (Welding and Allied Processes, Volume 2)
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Strength of Materials and Structures, Fourth Edition
- 2013-08-31Fatigue of Materials and Structures
- 2013-08-18Fatigue of Materials and Structures
- 2011-08-13Improving the Scientific Basis for Managing DOE's Excess Nuclear Materials and Spent Nuclear Fuel
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Quantum Engineering: Theory and Design of Quantum Coherent Structures
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.