Posted on 2017-12-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Brian C. Leutholtz | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 1439827591 | ISBN13: 9781439827598 |
Description: Exercise and Disease Management is designed to help managed care physicians, their patients, other health care professionals, and interested readers integrate current exercise guidelines into their practices. This extraordinary book is accompanied by a series of 11 workbooks, each one for a chronic disease, designed specifically for physicians to give to their patients. These workbooks make it convenient for physicians to prescribe physical activity to their patients in a ready-to-use format. Each book chapter and workbook contains a section on the background, medical management, and exercise guidelines, accompanied by self-care instructions for patients, encouraging them to take a proactive role in their health and disease management. New and Updated in the Second Edition: A ready-to-use "Exercise Prescription Page," which follows each chapter on a specific disease, enables health care professionals, especially physicians in managed care, to prescribe exercise quickly to clients with specific medical conditions The "Rate Pressure Product" method for prescribing exercise helps health care providers individualize exercise prescriptions for patients with heart disease by accounting for the amount of oxygen the heart uses Individual companion workbooks on CD provide patient health maintenance information about diabetes, AIDS, obesity, golden years (age 65 and older), heart, kidney, peripheral arterial, and lung disease. Workbooks for physical inactivity, osteoporosis, arthritis and high blood pressure also are included on the CD Common question-and-answer sections that help patients understand the diseases from which they suffer and encourages them to take responsibility for their health Exercise and Disease Management, Second Edition consolidates the current knowledge base on exercise and chronic disease, providing a ready-made format for health care providers to use when prescribing exercise programs for their clients. Using guidelines set forth by the American College of Sports Medicine and the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation, this book helps physicians, other health care providers, and health enthusiasts respond to the challenge to keep patients healthier and active and reduce recurrent hospitalizations and health care costs.
Exercise and Disease Management, Second Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34691
- 2018-02-01[PDF] VMware Performance and Capacity Management - Second Edition
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Vulva: Physiology and Clinical Management, Second Edition
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Healthcare Hazard Control and Safety Management, Second Edition
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Sterile Product Facility Design and Project Management, Second Edition
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Process Risk and Reliability Management, Second Edition
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Leading and Managing Innovation: What Every Executive Team Must Know about Project, Program, and Portfolio Management, Second Edition (Best Practices and Advances in Program Management)
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Plant Pathogen Detection and Disease Diagnosis, Second Edition, (Books in Soils, Plants, and the Environment)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Dictionary of Water and Waste Management, Second Edition
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Traumatic Brain Injury: Rehabilitation, Treatment, and Case Management, Second Edition
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Process Risk and Reliability Management, Second Edition
- 2021-01-09Plant Pathogen Detection and Disease Diagnosis, Second Edition
- 2020-08-18Case Studies in Public Budgeting and Financial Management, Second Edition, Revised...
- 2020-08-17Case Studies in Public Budgeting and Financial Management, Second Edition, Revised...
- 2019-06-17Sterile Product Facility Design and Project Management, Second Edition
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Instrumentation and Control Systems, Second Edition
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Ecotourism and Sustainable Development, Second Edition: Who Owns Paradise?
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Sleep and Psychosomatic Medicine, Second Edition - Removed
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Geometry and Its Applications, Second Edition
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Structural and Stress Analysis, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.