Posted on 2017-10-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Halina Brunning | Publisher: Karnac Books | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 200 | ISBN: 1855753278 | ISBN13: 9781855753273 |
Description: This is a collection of papers by well-known contemporary writers who describe their own models of coaching and their thoughts on the theoretical roots that define their work. The collection explores the theoretical underpinning of coaching from classical to contemporary thinkers, sets the appropriate organizational context for coaching within the framework of contemporary organizations, and traces the historical developments of personality testing and the lasting role that psychometrics play in the coaching industry. It also examines the differences between psychodynamic and non-psychodynamic approaches to coaching, and addresses the role the unconscious plays in the way we offer coaching and interact within the thinking space created for clients. A number of different case studies illustrate the multi-dimensional model in practice. The book also provides an outlook on how to address ethical considerations and dilemmas associated with coaching, and includes up-to-date information on resources, facilities, and further training for coaches. This is a recommended book for coaches, clients, sponsors of coaching, and practitioners from related professions. The Contributors: Miranda Alcock, Halina Brunning, Michael Diamond, Angela Eden, Larry Gould, Clare Huffington, Michael Jarrett, Richard Kwiatkowski, Gordon Lawrence, Anton Obholzer, Vega Roberts, Marlene Spero, Lionel Stapley, Mark Stein, and Erika Stern.
Executive Coaching: Systems Psychodynamic Perspective.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32137
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Executive Coaching: Building and Managing Your Professional Practice
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Unconventional Conflict: A Modeling Perspective (Understanding Complex Systems)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Transformation of Collective Intelligences: Perspective of Transhumanism (Information Systems, Web and Pervasive Computing: Intellectual Technologies)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems: A Human Systems Integration Perspective (Aerospace Series)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Probability Methods for Cost Uncertainty Analysis: A Systems Engineering Perspective, Second Edition
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Advancing Executive Coaching: Setting the Course for Successful Leadership Coaching
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Executive's Guide to IT Governance: Improving Systems Processes with Service Management, COBIT, and ITIL
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Intelligent Adaptive Systems: An Interaction-Centered Design Perspective
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Performance Management Systems: A Global Perspective (Global HRM)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Analytical Methods for Risk Management: A Systems Engineering Perspective (Statistics: a Series of Textbooks and Monographs)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Executive Wisdom: Coaching and the Emergence of Virtuous Leaders
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Aging and Health - A Systems Biology Perspective (Interdisciplinary Topics in Gerontology)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Developing Leaders by Executive Coaching: Practice and Evidence
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Cyber-Physical Systems: A Computational Perspective
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Destined to Lead: Executive Coaching and Lessons for Leadership Development - Removed
- 2017-10-09[PDF] You Will Meet a Tall, Dark Stranger: Executive Coaching Challenges (INSEAD Business Press) - Removed
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Performance Management Systems: A Global Perspective (Global HRM)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Developing Leaders by Executive Coaching: Practice and Evidence
- 2010-02-19Joan Kofodimos - Your Executive Coaching Solution [1 ebook (PDF)]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.