[PDF] Evolutionology: The Power Of Knowing How People Work: Your Life, Instinct, & Emotional Intelligence (A Practical Guide)
Posted on 2017-10-18, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Arnie Benn | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 186 | ISBN: 1522815074 | ISBN13: 9781522815075 |
Description: Whoâ€™s really in charge? Your intellect or your survival instinct? Are you smart, sophisticated and evolved, or are you an insecure, emotional group-thinker like the rest of us? Evolutionology represents a new approach to understanding the evolution of the human mind and our psychology. It describes how our survival instinct actually works, how it makes us think and behave, as well as how to regain control and heighten our emotional intelligence. We humans like to believe that we are already evolved, civilized creatures because we are intelligent, but we are clearly not living intelligently. Our lives and world are filled with stress, anxiety and dysfunction. The reason is that our choices are not made by our intelligence, but rather by our survival instinct. Our fears and emotions are behind our decisions, and every action we take is designed to make us feel safer. We do what is comforting, not what is right. We seek corroboration, not truth. We react instead of choosing, thinking emotionally and declaring it intelligent. Seeing this is a necessary first step in order to evolve consciously. Until we do, our inner animal will continue holding the reins and controlling our thoughts and actions, while we will congratulate ourselves on our superiority, correctness, and wisdom. Evolutionology describes self-evident truths that can empower us to better understand people. When we understand how the mind works, we gain deeper insight into the human condition, and with it, the power to effectively and consciously change our lives. FEATURING: The Evolutionology Quiz. In order to bring this to a very practical level, this book features a simple, online multiple choice quiz that will allow you to measure your degree of evolution. But, beware. The results may surprise you.
Evolutionology: The Power Of Knowing How People Work: Your Life, Instinct, & Emotional Intelligence (A Practical Guide).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32496
- 2020-05-14Evolutionology: The Power Of Knowing How People Work: Your Life, Instinct, & Emotional Intelligence (A Practical Guide)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Power of Labelling: How People are Categorized and Why It Matters
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Unleashing the Power of IT: Bringing People, Business, and Technology Together
- 2017-10-30[PDF] The Power of Focus: How to Hit Your Business, Personal and Financial Targets with Absolute Certainty
- 2017-04-03The Power of Labelling How People Are Categorized and Why It Matters
- 2012-02-11The Power of Labelling: How People Are Categorized and Why It Matters - Joy Moncrieffe
- 2011-08-22The Power of Labelling: How People Are Categorized and Why It Matters
- 2011-03-25The Power of Labelling: How People Are Categorized and Why It Matters
- 2021-01-15The Power of Memoir How to Write Your Healing Story [Audiobook]
- 2020-12-14The Power of Three How to achieve your goals by simply doing three things a day
- 2020-11-23The Power of WOW: How to Electrify Your Work and Your Life by Putting Service First
- 2019-02-27Emotional Discipline The Power to Choose How You Feel. 5 Life Changing Steps to Feeling Better Ev - Removed
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The Kidney Hypothetical: Or How to Ruin Your Life in Seven Days
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Udemy - The Power of Motivation - Shape and Control Your Destiny
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Taming the To-Do List: How to Choose Your Best Work Every Day
- 2014-06-05The Power of Intuition: How to Use Your Gut Feelings to Make Better Decisions at Work
- 2014-05-10The Power of Intuition: How to Use Your Gut Feelings to Make Better Decisions at Work (repost)
- 2013-02-17The Power of Intuition: How to Use Your Gut Feelings to Make Better Decisions at Work
- 2012-12-14The Power of Focus: How to Hit Your Business, Personal and Financial Targets with Absolute Certainty
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.