Posted on 2018-01-15, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John A. Shoup III | Publisher: ABC-CLIO (October 17, 2011) | Category: Encyclopedias | Language: English | Page: 377 | ISBN: 1598843621 | ISBN13: 9781598843620 |
Description: Ethnic Groups of Africa and the Middle East contains encyclopedic entries arranged alphabetically within ethno-linguistic classifications. Each entry has four main sections: an introduction identifying the language group, where they are found, and their numbers a brief discussion of their origins and early history a section on cultural life that includes religion, literature, social organization, and art and a final section on political organization and recent history. The contents are appropriate for high school and undergraduate students as well as for experts who need a refresher on groups in Africa and the Middle East. While certain ethnic groups have been combined into a single entry, someâ€”such as the Tuareg, who are a Berber peopleâ€”are described within their own entries because of their importance in history or cultural domination.
Ethnic Groups of Africa and the Middle East: An Encyclopedia (Ethnic Groups of the World).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35333
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Corporate Social Responsibility in Times of Crisis: Practices and Cases from Europe, Africa and the World (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Gorbachev: On My Country and the World
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Furious Cool: Richard Pryor and the World That Made Him
- 2017-10-12[PDF] African Independence: How Africa Shapes the World
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Gorbachev: On My Country and the World
- 2010-07-07Africa and the World Trade Organization
- 2012-05-02Ethnic Groups of Africa and the Middle East: An Encyclopedia
- 2012-05-01Ethnic Groups of Africa and the Middle East: An Encyclopedia
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Combating Desertification in Asia, Africa and the Middle East: Proven practices - Removed
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Tourism Marketing for Developing Countries: Battling Stereotypes and Crises in Asia, Africa and the Middle East - Removed
- 2021-04-13Encyclopedia Of World Cultures Volume 9 Africa And The Middle East
- 2021-04-02Jihadists of North Africa and the Sahel: Local Politics and Rebel Groups
- 2020-11-14Encyclopedia Of World Cultures Volume 9 Africa And The Middle East 1995-David Levi...
- 2020-05-04Tourism Marketing for Developing Countries: Battling Stereotypes and Crises in Asia, Africa and the Middle East
- 2019-12-25The Sun Is Rising in Africa and the Middle East: On the Road to a Solar Energy Future (Pan Stanford Series on Renewable Energy)
- 2019-01-31Combating Desertification in Asia, Africa and the Middle East Proven practices - Removed
- 2019-01-24Combating Desertification in Asia, Africa and the Middle East Proven practices - Removed
- 2018-06-06North Africa And the Middle East
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Democracy at Home in South Africa: Family Fictions and Transitional Culture (Gender and Cultural Studies in Africa and the Diaspora) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.