Posted on 2018-01-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: William R. Simpson | Publisher: Auerbach Publications | Category: Security | Language: English | Page: 429 | ISBN: 1498764452 | ISBN13: 9781498764452 |
Description: Enterprise Level Security: Securing Information Systems in an Uncertain World provides a modern alternative to the fortress approach to security. The new approach is more distributed and has no need for passwords or accounts. Global attacks become much more difficult, and losses are localized, should they occur. The security approach is derived from a set of tenets that form the basic security model requirements. Many of the changes in authorization within the enterprise model happen automatically. Identities and claims for access occur during each step of the computing process. Many of the techniques in this book have been piloted. These techniques have been proven to be resilient, secure, extensible, and scalable. The operational model of a distributed computer environment defense is currently being implemented on a broad scale for a particular enterprise. The first section of the book comprises seven chapters that cover basics and philosophy, including discussions on identity, attributes, access and privilege, cryptography, the cloud, and the network. These chapters contain an evolved set of principles and philosophies that were not apparent at the beginning of the project. The second section, consisting of chapters eight through twenty-two, contains technical information and details obtained by making painful mistakes and reworking processes until a workable formulation was derived. Topics covered in this section include claims-based authentication, credentials for access claims, claims creation, invoking an application, cascading authorization, federation, and content access control. This section also covers delegation, the enterprise attribute ecosystem, database access, building enterprise software, vulnerability analyses, the enterprise support desk, and network defense.
Enterprise Level Security: Securing Information Systems in an Uncertain World.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35282
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Enterprise Content Management in Information Systems Research: Foundations, Methods and Cases - Removed
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Enterprise, Business-Process and Information Systems Modeling: 15th International Conference, BPMDS 2014, 19th International Conference, EMMSAD 2014, ... Notes in Business Information Processing) - Removed
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Enterprise, Business-Process and Information Systems Modeling: 10th International Workshop, BPMDS 2009, and 14th International Conference, EMMSAD ... Notes in Business Information Processing) - Removed
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Enterprise, Business-Process and Information Systems Modeling: 13th International Conference, BPMDS 2012, 17th International Conference, EMMSAD 2012, ... Notes in Business Information Processing) - Removed
- 2011-08-07Enterprise Information Systems: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools and Applications
- 2017-10-31[PDF] CISSP (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide, 7th Edition - Removed
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Availability, Reliability, and Security in Information Systems and HCI: IFIP WG 8.4, 8.9, TC 5 International Cross-Domain Conference, CD-ARES 2013, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2012-03-17Geographic Information Systems: Applications in Natural Resource Management By Michael G. Wing, Pete Bettinger - Removed
- 2012-01-22Advances in Databases and Information Systems: 6th East European Conference, ADBIS 2002, Bratislava, Slovakia, September 8-11, 2002, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Information Systems
- 2011-12-20Advances in Databases and Information Systems: 6th East European Conference, ADBIS 2002, Bratislava, Slovakia, September 8-11, 2002, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Information Systems
- 2011-11-17Advances in Databases and Information Systems
- 2020-06-18Enterprise, Business Process and Information Systems Modeling 21st International...
- 2020-06-01Enterprise, Business-Process and Information Systems Modeling - 21st International...
- 2020-02-25ICT for an Inclusive World: Industry 4.0–Towards the Smart Enterprise (Lecture Notes in Information Systems and Organisation)
- 2019-12-09International Joint Conference: 12th International Conference on Computational Intelligence in Security for Information Systems (CISIS 2019) and 10th ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing) - Removed
- 2019-12-07Enterprise, Business-Process and Information Systems Modeling (Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Future Wireless Networks and Information Systems: Volume 1 - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Model-Driven Engineering of Information Systems: Principles, Techniques, and Practice
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Advances in Security of Information and Communication Networks: First International Conference, SecNet 2013, Cairo, Egypt, September 3-5, 2013. ... in Computer and Information Science) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.