Posted on 2017-11-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Zhengguo Sheng | Category: Telecommunications | Language: English | Page: 221 | ISBN: 1482238217 | ISBN13: 9781482238211 |
Description: Compared with conventional communications, cooperative communication allows multiple users in a wireless network to coordinate their packet transmissions and share each other's resources, thus achieving high-performance gain and better service coverage and reliability. Energy Efficient Cooperative Wireless Communication and Networks provides a comprehensive look at energy efficiency and system design of cooperative wireless communication. Introducing effective cooperative wireless communication schemes, the book supplies the understanding and methods required to improve energy efficiency, reliability, and end-to-end protocol designs for wireless communication systems. It explains the practical benefits and limitations of cooperative transmissions along with the associated designs of upper-layer protocols, including MAC, routing, and transport protocol. The book considers power efficiency as a main objective in cooperative communication to ensure quality-of-service (QoS) requirements. It explains how to bring the performance gain at the physical layer up to the network layer and how to allocate network resources dynamically through MAC/scheduling and routing to trade off the performance benefits of given transmissions against network costs. Because the techniques detailed in each chapter can help readers achieve energy efficiency and reliability in wireless networks, they have the potential to impact a range of industry areas, including wireless communication, wireless sensor networks, and ad hoc networks. The book includes numerous examples, best practices, and models that capture key issues in real-world applications. Along with algorithms and tips for effective design, the book supplies the understanding you will need to achieve high-performing and energy efficient wireless networks with improved service coverage and reliability.
Energy Efficient Cooperative Wireless Communication and Networks.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33667
- 2020-05-09Energy Efficient Cooperative Wireless Communication and Networks
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Energy Efficient Smart Phones for 5G Networks (Signals and Communication Technology) - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Analytical Modeling of Wireless Communication Systems (Networks and Telecommunications Series: Stochastic Models in Computer Science and Telecommunication Networks Set)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Energy Management in Wireless Cellular and Ad-hoc Networks (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control) - Removed
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Energy Efficient Buildings with Solar and Geothermal Resources
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Radio Engineering for Wireless Communication and Sensor Applications (Artech House Mobile Communications Series)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Energy Efficient Digital Networks and Data Centers: Technology and Policy Issues (Energy Science, Engineering and Technology)
- 2012-03-22Green from the Ground Up: Sustainable, Healthy, and Energy-Efficient Home Construction (Builder's Guide) - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Energy Efficient Solvents for CO2 Capture by Gas-Liquid Absorption: Compounds, Blends and Advanced Solvent Systems (Green Energy and Technology) - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Energy-Efficient Electric Motors, Third Edition, Revised and Expanded (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Energy-Efficient Area Coverage for Intruder Detection in Sensor Networks (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Micro-Relay Technology for Energy-Efficient Integrated Circuits (Microsystems and Nanosystems) - Removed
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Recent Development in Wireless Sensor and Ad-hoc Networks - Removed
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Energy-Efficient Building Systems: Green Strategies for Operation and Maintenance
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Energy Efficiency in Wireless Networks
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Ultra-Wideband Wireless Communications and Networks
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Energy Efficient Microwave Systems: Materials Processing Technologies for Avionic, Mobility and Environmental Applications - Removed
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Energy Efficient Non-Road Hybrid Electric Vehicles: Advanced Modeling and Control - Removed
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Signal Processing for Wireless Communication Systems (Information Technology: Transmission, Processing and Storage) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.