Posted on 2018-01-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Eng Hwa Yap | Publisher: ITexLi | Category: Civil Engineering | Language: English | Page: 208 | ISBN: 9535128752 | ISBN13: 9789535128755 |
Description: This book discusses energy efficient buildings and the role they play in our efforts to address climate change, energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions by considering buildings and the construction sector's unique position along a critical path to decarbonisation from a multi-perspective and holistic viewpoint. Topics covered in the book range from daylighting, building topology comparison, building envelope design, zero energy homes in hot arid regions, life-cycle considerations and energy efficiency analysis to managing energy demand through equipment selection. Each chapter addresses an important aspect of energy efficient building and serves as a vital building block towards constructing a timely and relevant body of knowledge in energy efficient buildings. Contents Preface 1 Incorporating Sustainable Development Principles into Building Design 2 Daylighting is More than an Energy Saving Issue 3 Energy Efficiency of Lightweight Steel-Framed Buildings 4 Building Typology Comparison Between Courtyard and Atrium Buildings: A Study of Thermal Comfort and Energy Performance Factors in Different Climate Zones 5 Energy-Efficient Building Design in the Context of Building Life Cycle 6 Energy Efficiency in Manufacturing Facilities: Assessment, Analysis and Implementation 7 Energy Efficiency of Hydronic Heating System in Retrofitted Buildings 8 Managing Energy Demand in Buildings through Appropriate Equipment Specification and Use 9 Towards Near Zero Energy Home
'Energy Efficient Buildings'.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35492
- 2018-01-20[PDF] 'Energy Efficient Buildings'
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Energy-efficient Buildings in India
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Energy Efficient Buildings with Solar and Geothermal Resources
- 2012-03-22Green from the Ground Up: Sustainable, Healthy, and Energy-Efficient Home Construction (Builder's Guide) - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Energy-Efficient HVAC Design: An Essential Guide for Sustainable Building - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Energy Efficient Solvents for CO2 Capture by Gas-Liquid Absorption: Compounds, Blends and Advanced Solvent Systems (Green Energy and Technology) - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Energy-Efficient Electric Motors, Third Edition, Revised and Expanded (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Energy Efficient Thermal Management of Data Centers - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Energy-Efficient Area Coverage for Intruder Detection in Sensor Networks (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Energy Efficient Digital Networks and Data Centers: Technology and Policy Issues (Energy Science, Engineering and Technology)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Energy Efficient Smart Phones for 5G Networks (Signals and Communication Technology) - Removed
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Energy Efficient Servers: Blueprints for Data Center Optimization - Removed
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Energy Efficient Cooperative Wireless Communication and Networks
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Energy-Efficient Building Systems: Green Strategies for Operation and Maintenance
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Energy Resilient Buildings and Communities: A Practical Guide
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Energy Efficient Microwave Systems: Materials Processing Technologies for Avionic, Mobility and Environmental Applications - Removed
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Energy Efficient Non-Road Hybrid Electric Vehicles: Advanced Modeling and Control - Removed
- 2011-08-29Technology Roadmap: Energy-efficient Buildings: Heating and Cooling Equipment
- 2011-06-25Technology Roadmap: Energy-efficient Buildings: Heating and Cooling Equipment
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.