Posted on 2017-11-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lal Jayamaha | Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education | Category: Mechanical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 288 | ISBN: 0071482822 | ISBN13: 9780071482820 |
Description: Proven Strategies and Solutions for Reducing Energy Consumption Property and facility managers can turn to Energy-Efficient Building Systems as a one-stop guide to operating and maintaining commercial building systems at peak efficiency. Designed to help reduce energy costs and meet environmental standards, this state-of-the-art productivity tool contains fully illustrated, real-world examples of successful green building projects that have achieved significant, energy-saving results. From energy management and auditing, HVAC systems, cooling towers, and pumping systemsâ€¦to lighting, electrical systems, automation, and building envelope, this expert resource takes readers step by step through procedures for getting optimal performance from every building system. For each system, the book presents the latest methods for improving efficiencyâ€¦identifying promising new solutionsâ€¦evaluating their feasibilityâ€¦and estimating actual savings. Comprehensive and authoritative, Energy-Efficient Building Systems enables building professionals to: Get an in-depth understanding of the principles of each building system Select the most efficient systems for any nonresidential building Maximize energy efficiency with practical strategies and solutions Utilize hands-on methods for evaluating feasibility and estimating savings Review real-world examples of successful green building projects Inside This Cost-Saving Energy Guide â€¢ Energy Management and Energy Auditing â€¢ Air-Conditioning and Central Chiller Systems â€¢ Boilers and Heating Systems â€¢ Pumping Systems â€¢ Cooling Towers â€¢ Air Handling and Distribution Systems â€¢ Lighting Systems â€¢ Building Electrical Systems â€¢ Building Automation Systems â€¢ Building Envelope
Energy-Efficient Building Systems: Green Strategies for Operation and Maintenance.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33432
- 2009-09-19Energy-Efficient Building Systems: Green Strategies for Operation and Maintenance (ReUp)
- 2009-07-08Energy-Efficient Building Systems: Green Strategies for Operation and Maintenance
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Energy Efficient Microwave Systems: Materials Processing Technologies for Avionic, Mobility and Environmental Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Hot-Wiring Your Creative Process: Strategies for print and new media designers
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Content Is The New Sourcing: Strategies for Attracting and Engaging Passive Candidates
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Successful Grant Writing, 3rd Edition: Strategies for Health and Human Service Professionals
- 2017-12-06[PDF] You Know the Fair Rule: Strategies for Positive and Effective Behaviour Management and Discipline in Schools (Third Edition)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Collaborative Innovation in Drug Discovery: Strategies for Public and Private Partnerships (Wiley Series on Technologies for the Pharmaceutical Industry)
- 2008-01-01Kevin T. Jackson, Building Reputational Capital: Strategies for Integrity and Fair Play that Improve the Bottom Line
- 2007-05-27Building Reputational Capital: Strategies for Integrity and Fair Play That Impro
- 2018-01-28[PDF] A Practical Approach to Hazard Identification for Operations and Maintenance Workers
- 2019-01-24UFAD O&M Guide A Practical Guide for Operation and Maintenance of Underfloor Air Distribution Sy
- 2019-01-11UFAD O&M Guide A Practical Guide for Operation and Maintenance of Underfloor Air Distribution Sy
- 2018-12-20UFAD O&M Guide A Practical Guide for Operation and Maintenance of Underfloor Air Distribution Sy...
- 2011-09-28Process Utility Systems: Introduction to Design, Operation and Maintenance - IChemE
- 2011-06-13Owner's Handbook for Operation and Maintenance of the Piper Super-Cub Models PA-18-95, PA-18-150 and PA-18A-150
- 2011-04-13Owner's Handbook for Operation and Maintenance of the Piper Super-Cub Models PA-18-95, PA-18-150 and PA-18A-150
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Energy Efficient Solvents for CO2 Capture by Gas-Liquid Absorption: Compounds, Blends and Advanced Solvent Systems (Green Energy and Technology) - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Energy-Efficient HVAC Design: An Essential Guide for Sustainable Building - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.