Posted on 2018-01-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Antonio Gomez-Exposito | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 684 | ISBN: 0849373654 | ISBN13: 9780849373657 |
Description: As demonstrated by recent major blackouts, power grids and their associated markets play a vital role in the operation of our society. Understanding how electric generation, transmission, and delivery systems interact and operate is paramount to guaranteeing reliable sources of electricity. Electric Energy Systems offers highly comprehensive and detailed coverage of power systems operations, uniquely integrating technical and economic analyses. The book fully develops classical subjects such as load flow, short-circuit analysis, and economic dispatch within the context of the new deregulated, competitive electricity markets. With contributions from 24 internationally recognized specialists in power engineering, the text also presents a wide range of advanced topics including harmonic load flow, state estimation, and voltage and frequency control as well as electromagnetic transients, fault analysis, and angle stability. A well-needed and updated extension on classical power systems analysis books, Electric Energy Systems provides an in-depth analysis of the most relevant issues affecting the blood-line of our society, the generation and transmission systems for electric energy.
Electric Energy Systems: Analysis and Operation (Electric Power Engineering Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35646
- 2019-12-24Electric Energy Systems: Analysis and Operation (Electric Power Engineering Series) Ed 2
- 2013-03-21Electric Energy Systems: Analysis and Operation
- 2008-12-06Electric Energy Systems: Analysis and Operation (Electric Power Engineering)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Electrical Energy Systems, Second Edition (Electric Power Engineering Series)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Thermal Energy Systems: Design and Analysis
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Linear Synchronous Motors: Transportation and Automation Systems, Second Edition (Electric Power Engineering Series)
- 2019-11-27Large-Scale Integrated Energy Systems: Planning and Operation (Energy Systems in Electrical Engineering)
- 2019-06-30Large-Scale Integrated Energy Systems Planning and Operation
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Essentials of Systems Analysis and Design (5th Edition)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Nonlinear Control Systems: Analysis and Design
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Essentials of Systems Analysis and Design - Removed
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution, Third Edition (Electric Power Engineering Series)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Computational Methods for Electric Power Systems, Second Edition (Electric Power Engineering Series, CRC Press)
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Essentials of Systems Analysis and Design (5th Edition)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The Induction Machines Design Handbook, Second Edition (Electric Power Engineering Series)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Induction Machine Handbook (Electric Power Engineering Series)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] CMOS PLL Synthesizers: Analysis and Design (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science) - Removed
- 2011-07-14Power Systems Modelling and Fault Analysis: Theory and Practice (Newnes Power Engineering Series)
- 2021-04-02Electric Machines (Electric Power Engineering Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.