Posted on 2018-01-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Peter L. Galison, Gerald Holton, Silvan S. Schweber | Publisher: Princeton University Press | Category: Non-fiction | Language: English | Page: 384 | ISBN: 0691135207 | ISBN13: 9780691135205 |
Description: More than fifty years after his death, Albert Einstein's vital engagement with the world continues to inspire others, spurring conversations, projects, and research, in the sciences as well as the humanities. Einstein for the 21st Century shows us why he remains a figure of fascination. In this wide-ranging collection, eminent artists, historians, scientists, and social scientists describe Einstein's influence on their work, and consider his relevance for the future. Scientists discuss how Einstein's vision continues to motivate them, whether in their quest for a fundamental description of nature or in their investigations in chaos theory art scholars and artists explore his ties to modern aesthetics a music historian probes Einstein's musical tastes and relates them to his outlook in science historians explore the interconnections between Einstein's politics, physics, and philosophy and other contributors examine his impact on the innovations of our time. Uniquely cross-disciplinary, Einstein for the 21st Century serves as a testament to his legacy and speaks to everyone with an interest in his work. The contributors are Leon Botstein, Lorraine Daston, E. L. Doctorow, Yehuda Elkana, Yaron Ezrahi, Michael L. Friedman, Jrg Frhlich, Peter L. Galison, David Gross, Hanoch Gutfreund, Linda D. Henderson, Dudley Herschbach, Gerald Holton, Caroline Jones, Susan Neiman, Lisa Randall, Jrgen Renn, Matthew Ritchie, Silvan S. Schweber, and A. Douglas Stone.
Einstein for the 21st Century: His Legacy in Science, Art, and Modern Culture.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35008
- 2010-01-26Einstein for the 21st Century: His Legacy in Science, Art, and Modern Culture
- 2009-01-12Einstein for the 21st Century: His Legacy in Science, Art, and Modern Culture
- 2011-07-03A New Biology for the 21st Century
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Energy for the 21st Century: A Comprehensive Guide to Conventional and Alternative Sources (Routledge, 2014)
- 2011-09-12Energy and Transportation: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-09-06Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-11-07Managing Construction and Infrastructure in the 21st Century Bureau of Reclamation
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Furniture for the 21st Century
- 2017-12-21[PDF] God For The 21St Century
- 2017-12-18[PDF] UFOs for the 21st Century Mind: A Fresh Guide to an Ancient Mystery
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Energy for the 21st Century: Opportunities and Challenges for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) (New Horizons in Environmental and Energy Law series)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Challenges for the 21st Century (World Scientific)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Air Pollution Science for the 21st Century (Developments in Environmental Science)
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Air Pollution Science for the 21st Century (Developments in Environmental Science)
- 2020-12-28Energy for the 21st Century A Comprehensive Guide to Conventional And Alternative Sources
- 2019-01-15Energy for the 21st Century A Comprehensive Guide to Conventional and Alternative Sources
- 2019-01-10Energy for the 21st Century A Comprehensive Guide to Conventional and Alternative Sources
- 2012-07-18"Service Science, Management, and Engineering Education for the 21st Century" ed. by Bill Hefley and Wendy Murphy (Repost)
- 2012-07-08office procedures for the 21st century 7e burton shelton solutions manual and test bank - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.