Posted on 2017-10-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Liz Wolfe | Publisher: Victory Belt Publishing | Category: Audio Books | Language: English | ISBN: b52f50a0269a4f9c93466b34b65283e1 |
Description: Worry about cholesterol. Avoid red meat. Eat whole grains. Could it all be a lie? We live in an era of health hype and nutrition propaganda, and we are suffering for it. Decades of avoiding egg yolks, choosing margarine over butter, and replacing the real foods of our ancestors with low-fat, processed, packaged substitutes have left us with an obesity epidemic, ever-rising rates of chronic disease, and, above all, total confusion about what to eat and why. This is a tragedy of misinformation, food industry shenanigans, and cheap calories disguised as health food. It turns out that everything we've been told about how to eat is wrong. Fat and cholesterol are harmful to your health? Nope - they are crucial to your health. Whole grains are health food? Not even close. Counting calories is the way to lose weight? Not gonna work - nutrients are what matter. Nutrition can come from a box, bag, or capsule? Don't count on it! In Eat the Yolks, Liz Wolfe debunks all these myths and more, revealing what's behind the lies and bringing the truth about fat, cholesterol, protein, and carbs to light. You'll be amazed at the tall tales we've been told in the name of healthy eating. With wit and grace, Wolfe makes a compelling argument for a diet based on Paleo foods. She takes us back to the foods of our ancestors, combining the lessons of history with those of modern science to uncover why real, whole food - the kind humans ate for thousands of years before modern nutrition dogma led us astray - holds the key to amazing health and happy taste buds. In Eat the Yolks, Liz Wolfe doesn't just make a case for eating the whole egg. She uncovers the shocking lies we've been told about fat, cholesterol, protein, carbs, and calories and brings us the truth about which foods are healthy - and which foods are really harming us.
Eat the Yolks: Discover Paleo, Fight Food Lies, and Reclaim Your Health [Audiobook].pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32334
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Eat Greek for a Week: Fabulous Food That Will Improve Your Health in Seven Days
- 2021-06-09Beat Autoimmune: The 6 Keys to Reverse Your Condition and Reclaim Your Health [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Eat - The Little Book of Fast Food
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Eat the Yolks
- 2016-12-22[PDF] Eat - The Little Book of Fast Food
- 2018-01-13[PDF] To the Table: A Spirituality of Food, Farming, and Community
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Alkaline Diet for Beginners: Understand pH, Eat Well, and Reclaim Your Health
- 2020-10-11The Dr. Ludidi Method of Intermittent Fasting: Eat well, fast responsibly and reclaim your health!
- 2019-11-07The Alkaline Diet for Beginners Understand pH, Eat Well, and Reclaim Your Health
- 2019-08-25The Alkaline Diet for Beginners Understand pH, Eat Well, and Reclaim Your Health
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Bring the Outdoors In: Garden Projects for Decorating and Styling Your Home
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Sleekify!: The Supercharged No-Weights Workout to Sculpt and Tighten Your Body in 28 Days!
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Over the Counter Natural Cures, Expanded Edition: Take Charge of Your Health in 30 Days with 10 Lifesaving Supplements for under $10
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Sleekify!: The Supercharged No-Weights Workout to Sculpt and Tighten Your Body in 28 Days!
- 2016-12-20The Alkaline Diet for Beginners Understand pH, Eat Well, and Reclaim Your Health
- 2021-09-01The Language Of Leadership How To Engage And Inspire Your Team [Audiobook]
- 2021-07-18The Language of Leadership How to Engage and Inspire Your Team [Audiobook]
- 2021-03-08Intuitive Fasting: The Flexible Four Week Intermittent Fasting Plan Recharge Your Metabolism and Renew Your Health [Audiobook]
- 2020-11-20BioDiet: The Scientifically Proven, Ketogenic Way to Lose Weight and Improve Your Health (Audiobook)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.