Posted on 2017-11-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: David Kennedy | Category: Cooking | Language: English | Page: 288 | ISBN: 0865717516 | ISBN13: 9780865717510 |
Description: Our industrialized food system is failing us, and as individuals we must take more responsibility for our own health and food security. Leaf crops produce more nutrients per square foot of growing space and per day of growing season than any other crops and are especially high in vitamins and minerals commonly lacking in the North American diet. As hardy as they are versatile, these beautiful leafy vegetables range from the familiar to the exotic. Some part of this largely untapped food resource can thrive in almost any situation. Eat Your Greens provides complete instructions for incorporating these nutritional powerhouses into any kitchen garden. This innovative guide: Shows how familiar garden plants such as sweet potato, okra, beans, peas, and pumpkin can be grown to provide both nourishing leaves and other calorie- and protein-rich foods Introduces a variety of non-traditional, readily adaptable alternatives such as chaya, moringa, toon, and wolfberry Explains how to improve your soil while getting plenty of vegetables by growing edible cover crops Beginning with a comprehensive overview of modern commercial agriculture and rounded out by a selection of advanced techniques to maximize, preserve, and prepare your harvest, Eat Your Greens is an invaluable addition to the library of any gardening enthusiast. David Kennedy is the founder and director of Leaf for Life, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the elimination of global malnutrition through the optimum use of leaf crops, and is the author of 21st Century Greens and the Leaf for Life Handbook.
Eat Your Greens: The Surprising Power of Homegrown Leaf Crops.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33625
- 2020-07-26Eat Your Greens: The Surprising Power of Homegrown Leaf Crops
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Eat Your Greens: Kale, Spinach, Collard Greens, and More
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Eat Your Greens (Food Heroes)
- 2021-01-07Eat Your Words: The Definitive Dictionary for the Discerning Diner (PDF)
- 2018-05-23Connected: The Surprising Power of Our Social Networks and How They Shape Our Lives (PDF)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Primal Healing: Access the Incredible Power of Feelings to Improve Your Health
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The 150 Most Effective Ways to Boost Your Energy: The Surprising, Unbiased Truth About Using Nutrition, Exercise, Supplements, Stress Relief, and Personal Empowerment to Stay Energized All Day
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Vitamin D Prescription: The Healing Power of the Sun & How It Can Save Your Life
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Super Brain: Unleashing the Explosive Power of Your Mind to Maximize Health, Happiness, and Spiritual Well-Being - Removed
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Engaging Minds in Social Studies Classrooms: The Surprising Power of Joy
- 2017-12-04[PDF] The 100 Healthiest Foods to Eat During Pregnancy: The Surprising Unbiased Truth about Foods You Should be Eating During Pregnancy but Probably Aren't
- 2017-11-30[PDF] How Puzzles Improve Your Brain: The Surprising Science of the Playful Brain
- 2017-11-29[PDF] The 150 Most Effective Ways on Earth to Boost Your Energy: The Surprising, Unbiased Truth about Using Nutrition, Exercise, Supplements, Stress Relief, ... Empowerment to Stay Energized All Day
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Law of Attraction: The Secret Power of The Universe (Using Your Subconscious Mind, Visualization & Meditation for Manifesting Happiness, Love, Money & Success) Inspirational Self Help Book
- 2017-11-25[PDF] The Surprising Power of Liberating Structures: Simple Rules to Unleash A Culture of Innovation
- 2017-11-22[PDF] How the Body Knows Its Mind: The Surprising Power of the Physical Environment to Influence How You Think and Feel - Removed
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Eat Q: Unlock the Weight-Loss Power of Emotional Intelligence
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Engaging Minds in the Classroom: The Surprising Power of Joy
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Eat Your Heart Out: The Look Good, Feel Good, Silver Lining Cookbook
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.