Posted on 2017-11-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Thomas C. Dalton | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 272 | ISBN: 0805840850 | ISBN13: 9780805840858 |
Description: This new book examines the interrelationship between neuroscience and developmental science to help us understand how children differ in their capacity to benefit from their early motor and cognitive experiences. In so doing, it helps us better understand how experience affects brain growth and a childâ€™s capacity to learn. In this interdisciplinary book, the authors review the most significant research findings and historical scientific events related to early experience, the brain, and consciousness. Authors Dalton and Bergenn propose a new theory to help demonstrate the crucial roles of attention and memory in motor and perceptual development. The goal is to help readers better understand the differences between how individuals with normal and dysfunctional brains process information and how this impacts their ability to learn from experience. Early Experience, the Brain, and Consciousness opens with a critical examination of why motor and perceptual development should be understood as interrelated phenomena. The authors then introduce their new theory that argues that neurodevelopment is an emergent process that enables infants to respond to the challenge of integrating complex motor and cognitive functions. Subsequent chapters examine the research that suggests that the sequence of events before and after birth account for divergent neuropsychological outcomes. The authors then demonstrate how the acquisition and early use of language conform to the same principles as those involved in the construction of motor skills. This perspective views perception and cognition as complex forms of communication and memory, rooted in preverbal forms of categorization. The book concludes with a review of strategies to help young children exploit the brainâ€™s multiple pathways of retrieval for more efficient learning. The authorsâ€™ hope is that this new theory can be used to understand why children with brain disorders fail to attain the threshold of conscious control to benefit from their learning experiences. Intended for researchers and advanced students in developmental and educational psychology, neuro- psychology and biology, cognitive neuroscience, and pediatrics interested in the effect of experientially-based developmental processes on the emergence of mind and consciousness.
Early Experience, the Brain, and Consciousness: An Historical and Interdisciplinary Synthesis.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33253
- 2019-11-08Early Experience, the Brain, and Consciousness An Historical and Interdisciplinary Synthesis
- 2017-03-2103111-[Upload 2017]-Early Experience, the Brain, and Consciousness - T. Dalton, et. al., (LEA, 2007)
- 2013-04-04Early Experience, the Brain, and Consciousness: An Historical and Interdisciplinary Synthesis (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-01-20Early Experience, the Brain, and Consciousness: An Historical and Interdisciplinary Synthesis - Thomas C. Dalton - Removed
- 2012-01-19Early Experience, the Brain, and Consciousness: An Historical and Interdisciplinary Synthesis - Thomas C. Dalton - Removed
- 2011-11-03Early Experience, the Brain, and Consciousness: An Historical and Interdisciplinary Synthesis - Removed
- 2009-04-24Early Experience, the Brain, and Consciousness: An Historical and Interdisciplinary Synthesis - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Vasculature of the Brain and Cranial Base
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Aging of the Brain and Alzheimer's Disease, Volume 70 (Progress in Brain Research)
- 2022-07-16Free Download The Alpha and the Female Warrior PDF
- 2012-01-03From Neurons to Neighborhoods : The Science of Early Childhood Development - Committee On Integrating The Science Of Early Childhood Development, Youth, And Families Board On Ch
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Reflections on the Problem of Consciousness (Studies in Brain and Mind) - Removed
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Return to the Brain of Eden: Restoring the Connection between Neurochemistry and Consciousness
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Dream Consciousness: Allan Hobson S New Approach to the Brain and Its Mind - Removed
- 2017-12-08[PDF] The Private Life of the Brain: Emotions, Consciousness, and the Secret of the Self
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Mirrors in the Brain: How Our Minds Share Actions, Emotions, and Experience
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Mirrors in the Brain: How Our Minds Share Actions, Emotions, and Experience
- 2011-11-19Nikon D5100 Experience - The Still Photographer's Guide to Operation and Image Creation with the Nikon D5100 - Removed
- 2011-09-05Brain Facts: A Primer on the Brain and Nervous System free ebook download
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.