Posted on 2018-01-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Catherine Coulter | Publisher: Catherine Coulter | Category: Fiction Other | Language: English | Page: 322 | ISBN: 9c8ffec10ec9476a9d82e4d0cf13565f |
Description: The police are convinced that Julia Ransom was guilty of the brutal murder of her husband, renowned psychic August Ransom. But after six months of investigation and media frenzy, she is free of their scrutiny, because of a lack of evidence. One afternoon, she walks from her Pacific Heights home to Fisherman's Wharf, alone, unwatched - and, she realizes, happy. Standing at the railing on Pier 39, she savors the sounds around her - tourists, countless seals on the barges - and for a moment enjoys the sheer normalcy of it all. That suddenly comes to an end when a respectable-looking man distracts her with conversation before striking her unconscious and heaving her over the railing into San Francisco Bay. If it weren't for Special Agent Cheney Stone, Julia would've drowned. Cheney quickly realizes the attempt on Julia's life has to connect to the murder of her husband, and she reopens the investigation with the SFPD. Meanwhile, in Maestro, Virginia, Sheriff Dixon Noble - last seen in Point Blank - learns about a woman named Charlotte Pallack, whose extraordinary resemblance to his vanished wife, Christie, gone for three years, sends him across the country. Although in his heart he knows that this woman can't possibly be his missing wife, Dix is compelled to see her with his own eyes. In San Francisco, Dix's and Cheney's paths cross - they're brought together by FBI Special Agents Dillon Savich and Lacey Sherlock. All four begin to unlock the mystery behind Charlotte Pallack's identity, as well as the forces behind Julia Ransom's attempted murder and the vicious murder of her husband. The most fascinating aspect of the case is the extraordinary cast of psychics they meet as they push deep into the intriguing and complex world of visions, mind benders, and communications with the dead. As the stakes and the body count rise, Savich, Sherlock, Dix, and Cheney fight for answers - and their lives.
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Double Take
- Ebooks list page : 35476
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Double Take (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, No. 21)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Double Take (Tawny Taylor)
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Double Take by Elizabeth Nelson
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Double Take
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Double Take (Harlequin Blaze/Unrated!)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Double Take (Laura Kennedy)
- 2017-02-08[PDF] Double Take (Harlequin Blaze/Unrated!)
- 2013-05-14Brenda Joyce - Double Take (pdf)
- 2021-05-30Double Take the Art of Elizabeth King 2018 1080p WEBRip x264-RARBG
- 2021-05-30Double Take the Art of Elizabeth King 2018 1080p AMZN WEBRip DDP2 0 x264-SymBiOTes
- 2020-07-11Catherine Coulter [FBI Thriller 11 15] Double Take; TailSpin; KnockOut; Whipl...
- 2020-06-24Double Take - Catherine Coulter
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Skillshare - Take Control Of Photoshop CC In Only 30 Minutes
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Double Your E-commerce Conversion Rate In 7 Days Or Less
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Double Vision: Asian Accounts of Australia
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Double Dog Dare
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Double Trouble (Magic Kitten)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Double Your Productivity And Stop Procrastinating 2016
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Double The Pleasure
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.