Posted on 2017-12-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John Williams | Publisher: Springer | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 436 | ISBN: 1402084455 | ISBN13: 9780130847744 |
Description: This unique textbook is structured as a step-by-step course of study along the lines of a VLSI IC design project. In a nominal schedule of 12 weeks, two days and about 10 hours per week, the entire verilog language is presented, from the basics to everything necessary for synthesis of an entire 70,000 transistor, full-duplex serializer - deserializer, including synthesizable PLLs. Digital VLSI Design With Verilog is all an engineer needs for in-depth understanding of the verilog language: Syntax, synthesis semantics, simulation, and test. Complete solutions for the 27 labs are provided on the accompanying CD-ROM. For a reader with access to appropriate electronic design tools, all solutions can be developed, simulated, and synthesized as described in the book. A partial list of design topics includes design partitioning, hierarchy decomposition, safe coding styles, back-annotation, wrapper modules, concurrency, race conditions, assertion-based verification, clock synchronization, and design for test.
Digital VLSI Design with Verilog: A Textbook from Silicon Valley Technical Institute.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34073
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Digital VLSI Design with Verilog: A Textbook from Silicon Valley Polytechnic Institute - Removed
- 2020-12-30Digital VLSI Design with Verilog A Textbook from Silicon Valley Technical Institute
- 2010-10-03Digital VLSI Design with Verilog: A Textbook from Silicon Valley Technical Institute
- 2009-02-09Digital VLSI Design with Verilog: A Textbook from Silicon Valley Technical Institute
- 2010-10-06Digital VLSI Design with Verilog
- 2010-03-26Digital VLSI Design with Verilog
- 2010-03-25Digital VLSI Design with Verilog
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Digital Systems Design with FPGAs and CPLDs
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Digital Logic Design Using Verilog: Coding and RTL Synthesis - Removed
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Digital Systems Design with VHDL and Synthesis: An Integrated Approach
- 2011-10-17VLSI Design Techniques for Analog and Digital CircuitsPhildar 38 2011 - Catalogue Automne - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Verilog Digital System Design with CDROM (McGraw-Hill Professional Engineering)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Digital VLSI Systems Design: A Design Manual for Implementation of Projects on FPGAs and ASICs Using Verilog - Removed
- 2020-10-18Hardware Description Language Demystified: Explore Digital System Design Using Verilog HDL and VLSI Design Tools
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Advanced Degital Design with the Verilog HDL
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Embedded SoPC Design with Nios II Processor and Verilog Examples
- 2017-07-15Digital System Design with FPGA: Implementation Using Verilog and VHDL (Electronics)
- 2021-01-13Udemy - Basic Concepts Programmable Digital Logic Design with VHDL
- 2021-01-13Basic Concepts: Programmable Digital Logic Design with VHDL
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.