[PDF] Designing Cost-Efficient Mechanisms: Minimum Constraint Design, Designing With Commercial Components, and Topics in Design Engineering (Reference)
Posted on 2018-01-09, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lawrence J. Kamm | Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers Inc | Category: Mechanical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 250 | ISBN: 1560914092 | ISBN13: 9781560914099 |
Description: Minimum Constraint Design (MCD) provides structures and mechanisms with zero looseness, zero binding and low cost. The author's robot company, MOBOT Corp., made Cartesian robots with up to 20 ft. vertical motion and 400 ft. horizontal motion and with precision mechanical homing guidance of part grippers using only small machine tools. No magic, just understanding constraint theory and clear thinking. The book explains, without math, constraint theory, Minimum Constraint Design (MCD), Semi-Minimum Constraint Design (SemiMCD), and Redundant Constraint Design (RCD. It then goes on to discuss a number of related topics in design engineering, including robot grippers.
Designing Cost-Efficient Mechanisms: Minimum Constraint Design, Designing With Commercial Components, and Topics in Design Engineering (Reference).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35155
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Designing Information: Human Factors and Common Sense in Information Design
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Designing to Heal: Planning and Urban Design Response to Disaster and Conflict
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Designing with Data: Improving the User Experience with A/B Testing
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Designing Landscape for Drawing and Painting
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Designing for Strength: Principles and Practical Aspects of Stress Analysis for Engineers and Students
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Designing with Type, 5th Edition: The Essential Guide to Typography
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Designing Networks for Innovation and Improvisation: Proceedings of the 6th International COINs Conference (Springer Proceedings in Complexity) - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Designing with Computational Intelligence (Studies in Computational Intelligence) - Removed
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Freeform Wire Art Jewelry: Techniques for Designing With Wire, Beads and Gems - Removed
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Designing With Web Standards
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Designing Organizations: Strategy, Structure, and Process at the Business Unit and Enterprise Levels
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Designing with Data: Improving User Experience with Large Scale User Testing
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Designing with CSS for a Beautiful Web
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Designing Costume for Stage and Screen
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Designing Web Interfaces: Principles and Patterns for Rich Interactions
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Designing with Plastics
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Designing with Color and Light with Nathan Fowkes - Removed
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Designing with Models: A Studio Guide to Architectural Process Models 3th (third) edition Text Only
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Designing with Glass: Great Glass Buildings
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.