[PDF] Decline of the U.S. Hegemony?: A Challenge of ALBA and a New Latin American Integration of the Twenty-First Century (Security in the Americas in the Twenty-First Century)
Posted on 2017-11-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Bruce M. Bagley, Magdalena Defort | Publisher: Lexington Books | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 460 | ISBN: 1498506747 | ISBN13: 9781498506748 |
Description: This book analyzes ALBAs structure and dynamics, its practicality, its medium and long-term sustainability, and its capacity to influence regional and international affairs. The work examines ALBAs possible economic and security consequences for neighboring non-member states in the region, particularly the United States, as well as other key actors such as China, Russia, and Iran. The volume analyzes the origins, ideological orientation, structure, internal dynamics, and evolution of the ALBA initiative and its regional and international implications during its first decade of existence. It is the first comprehensive work on the subject with a multi-disciplinary perspective and it provides an analysis of the new regional, Bolivarian Alliance initiative in Latin America and its relation to the international system. The volume includes studies on the Bolivarian Alliance and Chavismo under Hugo Chvez Fras leadership. As a whole, this volume weaves together such crucial issues as oil politics, drug-trafficking, hemispheric security, and trade.
Decline of the U.S. Hegemony?: A Challenge of ALBA and a New Latin American Integration of the Twenty-First Century (Security in the Americas in the Twenty-First Century).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33908
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Job Creation in Latin America and the Caribbean: Recent Trends and Policy Challenges (Latin American Development Forum) - Removed
- 2017-12-01[PDF] South America and the First World War: The Impact of the War on Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile (Cambridge Latin American Studies)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Losing Our Cool: Uncomfortable Truths About Our Air-Conditioned World (and Finding New Ways to Get Through the Summer)
- 2017-04-12[PDF] Miniature Messages: The Semiotics and Politics of Latin American Postage Stamps
- 2011-12-19The Telecommunications Challenge: Changing Technologies and Evolving Policies - Report of a Symposium
- 2018-07-28The New Latin American Left Cracks in the Empire
- 2018-02-01[PDF] How Democracy Works: Political Institutions, Actors, and Arenas in Latin American Policymaking (Interamerican Development Bank)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Improving Access and Quality of Public Services in Latin America: To Govern and To Serve (Latin American Political Economy) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Gender and Sexuality in Latin American Horror Cinema: Embodiments of Evil - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Factory Man: How One Furniture Maker Battled Offshoring, Stayed Local - and Helped Save an American Town
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Burnt Toast Makes You Sing Good: A Memoir of Food and Love from an American Midwest Family
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Factory Man: How One Furniture Maker Battled Offshoring, Stayed Local - and Helped Save an American Town [Audiobook]
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Violence and Resilience in Latin American Cities
- 2017-10-13[PDF] An Atlas and Survey of Latin American History
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Factory Man: How One Furniture Maker Battled Offshoring, Stayed Local - and Helped Save an American Town
- 2011-02-24The New Latin American Mission History
- 2010-05-09Chile: The Making of a Republic, 1830-1865: Politics and Ideas (Cambridge Latin American Studies)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire: Complete and Unabridged
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Five Families: The Rise, Decline, and Resurgence of America's Most Powerful Mafia Empires [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.