Posted on 2017-12-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jang Jin-Sung | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 352 | ISBN: 1846044197 | ISBN13: 9781846044199 |
Description: Dear Leader contains astonishing new insights about North Korea which could only be revealed by someone working high up in the regime. It is also the gripping story of how a member of the inner circle of this enigmatic country became its most courageous, outspoken critic. Jang Jin-sung held one of the most senior ranks in North Korea's propaganda machine, helping tighten the regime's grip over its people. Among his tasks were developing the founding myth of North Korea, posing undercover as a South Korean intellectual and writing epic poems in support of the dictator, Kim Jong-il. Young and ambitious, his patriotic work secured him a bizarre audience with Kim Jong-il himself, thus granting him special status as one of the 'Admitted'. This meant special food provisions, a travel pass and immunity from prosecution and harm. He was privy to state secrets, including military and diplomatic policies, how the devastating 'Scrutiny' was effected, and the real position of one of the country's most powerful, elusive men, Im Tong-ok. Because he was praised by the Dear Leader himself, he had every reason to feel satisfied with his lot and safe. Yet he could not ignore his conscience, or the disparity between his life and that of those he saw starving on the street. After breaking security rules, Jang Jin-sung, together with a close friend, was forced to flee for his life: away from lies and deceit, towards truth and freedom.
Dear Leader: North Korea's senior propagandist exposes shocking truths behind the regime.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34736
- 2020-08-22Dear Leader: North Korea's senior propagandist exposes shocking truths behind the regime
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Dear Leader: Poet, Spy, Escapee A Look Inside North Korea
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Inside the Red Box: North Korea's Post-totalitarian Politics (Contemporary Asia in the World)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Escape from North Korea: The Untold Story of Asia's Underground Railroad
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Out of North Korea - A Korean Boy Tells His Rescue Story in Pictures
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Crisis in North Korea: The Failure of De-Stalinization, 1956 (Hawai'i Studies on Korea)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Negotiating with North Korea: The Six Party Talks and the Nuclear Issue (Routledge Security in Asia Pacific Series)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Famine in North Korea: Markets, Aid, and Reform
- 2017-04-05[PDF] China and North Korea: Strategic and Policy Perspectives from a Changing China (International Relations and Comparisons in Northeast Asia) - Removed
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Negotiating with North Korea: The Six Party Talks and the Nuclear Issue (Routledge Security in Asia Pacific Series)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Inside the Red Box: North Korea's Post-totalitarian Politics (Contemporary Asia in the World)
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Famine in North Korea: Markets, Aid, and Reform
- 2013-05-09Under the Loving Care of the Fatherly Leader: North Korea and the Kim Dynasty (Repost) - Removed
- 2011-10-19Under the Loving Care of the Fatherly Leader: North Korea and the Kim Dynasty
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Earth: An Alien Enterprise: The Shocking Truth Behind the Greatest Cover-Up in Human History
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Loudmouth: Tales (and Fantasies) of Sports, Sex, and Salvation from Behind the Microphone
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Crime Seen: From Patrol Cop to Profiler, My Stories From Behind the Yellow Tape
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Hollywood Myths: The Shocking Truths Behind Film's Most Incredible Secrets and Scandals
- 2017-01-17[PDF] Crime Seen: From Patrol Cop to Profiler, My Stories From Behind the Yellow Tape
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.