[PDF] DOP220: Making a Dramatic Difference
Posted on 2017-10-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ben Allan ACS | Category: Video (tutorials, how-to, etc.) | Language: English | ISBN: 06fff49e35a4447086cc33d2a8277c3d |
Description: DOP220: Making a Dramatic Difference HDRips | MP4/AVC, ~3282 kb/s | 1280x720 | Duration: 06:11:15 | English: AAC, 128 kb/s (1 ch) | 7.07 GB Genre: Photo This course is designed to dramatically improve your next film by showing you the professional secrets in blocking out your action, shooting for coverage in the edit and finally improving the quality of your recorded sound. The reality of filming Indie films today is that it is possible to get great images with accessible cameras - especially given their dramatic ISO sensitivity and the great range of affordable lenses. Most online discussions and blogs focus on new gear and cool accessories and yet this is not what makes a production engaging and interesting. Today almost anyone can produce a single cool shot - but what about actually making an interesting story? How about making the narrative flow so the scenes are interesting, easy to follow and engaging? The reality is that the gear is fun, but increasingly easy enough to solve - but how to express a narrative that is emotionally engaging and really holds the viewer is just either too hard to discuss or cant be explained in a 2 min sound bite demo. With this course we will show you the professional tricks and approaches in solving these harder but much more important issues. While every script is different there are three big things you can do to make your film projects 100% stronger: Improve the blocking and camera work to help underline the dialogue. Often times a scene is not even really about what is being said but rather its sub-text. As a Director and DOP you need to visually explain the meaning and amplify the emotional content. The actual words being spoken seem like the focus but often times they are not, how you frame, how you place the actors relative to each other is critical but not given enough importance in Indie films. Coverage: It is said there is the film you shoot and the film you actually have in the edit. If you have ever been boxed in during an edit you will know that coverage is so important and a film with good material can come alive in the edit - if the editor has the right material to work with. On set coverage seems almost like a luxury, in post it can be the difference between just making it work and making the film sing ! Ben will show you how to plan and shoot for coverage and what a vast difference it can make. Sound, as an audience we can love to have dark and mysterious imagery, but we lose patience in a flash if the sound it poor or hard to understand. Good audio on dialogue - recorded and mixed correctly will make your productions 10x more professional and most importantly engaging to your audience. You owe it to your production to get the audio right, and here Ben will be joined by experts from RODE audio who will help us understand the latest techniques and share some very cool tips on both location and studio audio recording ourse syllabus Class 1: Filming a single actor. How to get coverage and interesting blocking when you have just one actor. (part 1) Class 2: Filming a single actor. How to get coverage and interesting blocking when you have just one actor. (part 2) Class 3: Dialogue recording part 1. The mistakes and learning from the improv scene and audio challenges working in the studio. Class 4: Dialogue recording part 2. The mistakes and learning from the improv scene and audio challenges working in the studio. Class 5: The classy solution to filming dialogue. How the best of the Hollywood DOPs approach the problem and what we can learn from them. Class 6: Starting the second half of term with scripted sequences, what can be more heavily scripted than a tightly controlled commercial spot using motion control? Class 7: Shooting a piece of scripted dialogue between 3 actors, directed by Alicia Talbot. Part1 *Some coarse language. Class 8: Shooting a piece of scripted dialogue between 3 actors, directed by Alicia Talbot. Part2 *Some coarse language. Class 9: Mike and Ben discuss the edit and the grade of Just Say It. Class 10: Lighting for different genres in front of a green screen. Kelby Training Collection The Complete Guide To Composite Photography, Color, & Composition (2015) The 5 Day Deal Photography Bundle III Digital Photoshop High-End Retouching Tutorial Videos & Services Erik Almas - On Aspects of Image Making Shooting Glamour Instructional WedFilm Academy - Cinematic Wedding Film Tutorials Everyday Photoshop: From Workflow to Smartflow Nikon School - Fast, Fun & Easy Great Digital Pictures Nikon School - Understanding Digital Photography Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Skin OneLight Photography Workshop Photoshop: Content-Aware & Cloning Karl Taylor - How To Use Your SLR Camera For Full Creative Control Retouching & Photoshop Techniques Matt Garrett - Photoshop Masterclass (with bonuses) The 5 Smart Photoshop Tips and Tricks Your First Day with Photoshop CC Adventure Photography: Capturing In-Between Moments Studio Product Photography Essentials Fashion Photography Exposed Working with Models Working with Hair and Makeup Inside The Glamour Studio Mastering Color with Ben Willmore Children's Portrait Photography with Tamara Lackey Glamour Photo Retouching Techniques Advanced Lighting for Food Photography Senior Photography: Break the Mold Pets and People Photography AWAI Photography - Turn Your Pictures Into Cash Zombie Photo Manipulation Techniques in Photoshop Lightroom 5 Crash Course Lightroom 5 In Depth: Editing Your Photos Lightroom 5 Killer Tips Fundamentals of Photography II 10 Things Every Photoshop Designer Should Know Lightroom CC Complete Training Photoshop In-Depth: Mastering the Composition Add a Splash to Your Photos Using Photoshop Photoshop fur Fotografen - Schritt fur Schritt zu perfekten Fotos Lightroom CC Killer Tips Mastering Smart Collections in Lightroom CC Using Lightroom Mobile in Lightroom CC DOP216: Lighting People, Products and Cars DOP219 Lighting with Natural Light
DOP220: Making a Dramatic Difference.pdf
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
7434 dl's @ 2782 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
8403 dl's @ 2114 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
7515 dl's @ 2636 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...[PDF] DOP220: Making a Dramatic Difference
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 32035
- 2016-10-12DOP220 Making a Dramatic Difference
- 2016-09-06DOP220 Making a Dramatic Difference
- 2016-05-14fxphd course: Making a Dramatic Difference
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Teaching: Making a Difference
- 2018-06-18Making Up the Difference Women, Beauty, and Direct Selling in Ecuador
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Making of the First World War
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Making of the Chinese Middle Class: Small Comfort and Great Expectations (The Sciences Po Series in International Relations and Political Economy) - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Making of Romantic Love: Longing and Sexuality in Europe, South Asia, and Japan, 900-1200 CE (Chicago Studies in Practices of Meaning) - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Invasion Diary: A Dramatic Firsthand Account of the Allied Invasion of Italy
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Pattern Making, Pattern Breaking: Using Past Experience and New Behaviour in Training, Education and Change Management
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Seamlessness: Making and (Un)Knowing in Fashion Practice
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Making of Middle Indonesia: Middle Classes in Kupang Town, 1930s-1980s (Verhandelingen Van Het Koninklijk Instituut Voor Taal-, Land)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Decision Making in Spinal Care. - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Decision Making for Personal Investment: Real Estate Financing, Foreclosures and Other Issues - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Constitution Making during State Building
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Making of the Atomic Bomb: 25th Anniversary Edition
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Bread Making: Improving Quality (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Making of the Modern World: Visions from the West and East - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Decision Making for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
No comments for "[PDF] DOP220: Making a Dramatic Difference".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.